What name should I use for our puppy

Billy Bob

Name for Dog ?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which name do you like for a female chocolate Lab

• Tundra
    • Remington - nick name "Remmy"

HMMMMMMM...................How about Nubian Princess? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Actually, you gotta picture? Might help with the naming thing.

I have a email picture but Bobby can't seem to find a way to post onto my Photobucket...... :dunno:

I am leaning back to Tundra just slightly..... :)

I dunno, Tundra sounds like a miserable place, not something I'd want to name my pet/companion.

Uh oh, just had a brainfart and remembered, you drive a Toyota, come on, got to do better than that, naming your dog after your truck.

Edited by Fisherman

Uh oh, just had a brainfart and remembered, you drive a Toyota, come on, got to do better than that, naming your dog after your truck.

Like I said fella...

..If you name her Tundra.... will she ever stop running when you command her to do so? :rofl2:

ZING!

We adore your humour dude

You are Clearly a decided-Asset in these Parts

your Avatar--well---it's yours,right

LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tundra is a Magnificient Name for your Pooch-Opinion Only

Tundra--has Music in it

2 sylabells

Follow your heart---one of 2 Choices?

"Come Here 'Tundra'

Good Dog

Try that out a few times tonite Bud

Perhaps you answered your own Question

Take Care- Have FUN with it

Paul

BillyBob,

I would wait until you get her home and name her after she shows you some personality and perhaps a little attitude...Looking forward to seeing some pics smile.gif

I totally agree with Chris, when you bring her home, you may stumble across the perfect name.

For example when we got our miniature poodle, we brought her home and the 3 of us each got to say a name we thought suited her...can't remember what mine & my boyfriends name choices were, but my daughter chose Brandy and it suited her perfectly...it just felt right.

Same thing happened with my daughter's toy poodle, we brought him home and she went through about 3 names and decided he seemed like a "cosmo", again, a perfect fit.

Our oldest toy poodle/bichon was 6 years old when we adopted her and was already named Angel, but it does suit her too.

We do occasionally call them other names, like when Brandy ate all the cables in the house + my rose bushes ect...or Cosmo shredded my daughters report card (ya, i'm wondering if he took the blame for her LOL), Thankfully neither of them do that stuff anymore.

It was just a coincidence that it turned out to be A,B & C :)

What ever you name her, I am 100% sure it will be perfect.

Edited by Teressa

Having second thought what to name the new puppy that we will be getting in two weeks......she's a female Chocolate Lab.

But if you have some better names I am willing to consider them.

Bob

call your dog 'Askher". When people ask what your dogs name is: You can tell them!!