Sign in to follow this  
Broker

Caledonia Dam

Thinking about going for a bike ridr to the caledonia dam to do some fishing from shore tommorow. What fish should i expect to catch? Is it an easy spot to fish from shore? Thanks :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Dam Rod & Reel, Bass Pro Rod with Reel

View Advert Dam Rod & Reel, Bass Pro Rod with Reel 1st pic..Dam Quick Tactal 2 pc 6'6" Med Heavy With Dam 1000 LH Reel Brand Ratio 5.1.1 New $65.00 2nd.. pic is the Dam Reel Ratio 5.1.1 3rd pic... Bass Pro 1 Pc 6' Bait Caster Rod With Spider 3000 ReelWith Flipping Switch $40.00 4th pic... Spider 3000 reel With Flipping Switch Advertiser Loonietoon Date

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• denny's dam

i heard they are catching lots of bows right now, anyone up there, show us some chrome pics ? thanks.

in General Discussion

• Caledonia By Pass closed/warning to travelers

This no way is a political thread, a warning to those traveling through or around Caledonia. I just talked to my wife and traffic is at a standstill on Argyl St. many miles long from Caledonia to Hamilton. A group had Argyle St. blocked by a Hydro tower for the last few weeks as a protest over issues concerning a property miles away in Brantford. They took the blockage away there and have blocked the Caledonia bypass to Port Dover today. Now they are attempting to close Argyle St as well. Avoid

in General Discussion

• Caledonia Hunters & Anglers Walleye Derby Sept 26th. Results

Was another great turn out. Congrats to all the winners. Waiting for a few more pictures that I will add. Walleye score board The winners 1st. place, $623.00, Neil with a 4.64 Lb. Walleye, 2nd. place, $454.00 Craigger with a 3.13 Lb. 3rd. place, $232.00 Gus 2.94 Lb. Neil with the winning Walleye Craigger's 2nd. Place Walleye Bass score board Bass Winner Was Dave with a 2.5 Lb. Bass, took home a nice Rod & Reel Prize Table, which most people won a nice prize. Thought I'd throw this in,

in General Discussion

• Dam Rain....

I bought my boy a little fun "Cars" fishing rod from crappy tire. I hate the stupid thing already. I want him to have a real fishing rod, and not a little kids one. BUT.. He is 2, and he likes to throw fishing rods in to the river.   Anyways.   I am going to my Mom's house for the weekend. And I was really pumped to take him fishing on the Maitland River in town, where I used to fish growing up. I was going to surprise him with his new fishing rod. And I was really hoping he would be a

in General Discussion