Family Trip To A North Of Nakina Walleye Factory

solopaddler

Did your Dad mention that big fish gets twenty dollars? It's great to see a young person take to fishing so enthusiastically. Oh and I was up there in June and you woulda kicked my but as well.

Im going to tell him about the twenty dollars right now.thumbsup_anim.gif

Another outstanding trip report complimented with great pics and videos. Certainly an added bonus was the 3 generations on the trip - and watching your two kids enjoying themselves so much - Wow. I've got two grandsons, 4 and 2. While I have to wait a little while before I can plan similar trips with them, I very much look forward to that time. Thanks for sharing the adventure Mike.

Thanks buddy, you just cost me $20. :D

Mike, I think you should fork out a $50 bill for that beauty :whistling: Don't you think?? :dunno:

Walleye factory.... you weren't kidding eh :blink:B)

Man theses kids of yours are lucky.... I just have dreams of catching a limit of eyes up my way and most often I never do :huh: You guys sure going to remember this trip for a while....

Excellent report, fish, pics and videos :worthy::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Thanks for sharing your awesome trip with us!!!

Leechman

Edited by Leechman

Mike, I think you should fork out a $50 bill for that beauty :whistling: Don't you think?? :dunno:

Ummmmm....let me think about that.

No!

Yesterday it was paineful when she took the last 20 from me. I suppose that'll become more and more common as she gets older LOL!

Once again thanks for the kind words everyone, glad you enjoyed. :good:

great report, I hope I get to Abamasagi some day

I thought Howard, Elsie and their son were great too, they may not say much, but their service and helpfulness are awesome

as a side note, we had to follow Elsie down a gravel logging road, we could barely keep up, it was pretty cool