Just a pita

jedimaster

So my tail lights and intrument panel lights went out the other day while coming back from fishing. I looked everywhere for the fuse panel that had the tail lights or instrument panel fuses(of course this was in the dark. Looked on the kickplate, under hood, found dozens of fuses couldn't find the right one. Finally I call my dad and ask him he says oh yah, haha its behind the coin tray.

Hmm I look at the coin tray and its labelled on the outside...

"STORAGE ONLY"

I pull the tray out and low and behold there is a fuse panel with the offending 15 amp tail light fuse.

I thought Storage only would mean no fuse behind me.

oh well just had to say...

cointray.jpg

They are nice enough to put a nice big fat label of all the fuses ON the stupid storage only tray. You would think the guy that sticks the label or the robot that sticks the label on got a laugh of that one. :) haha Lets hide this bugger fuse panel back here behind the storage only tray, and put a big sticker here labelling whats behind here.

Next time, a hammer and a crowbar is all you need. Use the hammer to smack the crowbar into any gaps in the console, and pry away.. When it is all removed you should be able to see the fuses better. :P Or you could read the manual, but that's not adventurous.

Edited by Lokka