a positive dining experience

Teressa

Today is my daughter Tara's Sweet 16 Birthday. Last night we took her to a restaurant in Sudbury called Okinawa's Sushi, a place she had really wanted to try, for her birthday supper.

It was great! When you are seated you are given a paper & pencil so that you can write down what your table wants on the menu and the quantity of each item. The portion sizes were large, the service fantastic with food coming very quickly to the table and used dishes being removed with only a moments wait.

The owner, whom we originally thought to ourselves was a very friendly waiter/greeter, came over to our table to speak to us & introduce himself.

He even went to the kitchen and brought me a small dish of salt! It may not mean much to anyone else, but I have salt on pretty much everything, and the last sushi place we tried, they just said they didn't have any.

If anyone is looking for a all-you-can-eat sushi place in Sudbury, I would definately recommend going here. All the little things they did for us enhanced our dining experience and made it a night we will remember.

That's funny Teressa because my nephew wanted to go to a sushi restaurant here in Hamilton for his birthday dinner! Kids these days have a more varied palet than I ever did when I was that age!

I started going to sushi restaurants this year myself. Absolutely love 'em. All the fish selections look as good as they taste! And now I'm slowly introducing co-workers, family and friends to the sushi experience.

Glad you guys had a good experience and have a good sushi restaurant up your way.

Glad you you all enjoyed it. Now you know where to park your dad the next time he shows up unexpectedly for supper. smile.gif

LOL Most definately Roy.

That's funny Teressa because my nephew wanted to go to a sushi restaurant here in Hamilton for his birthday dinner! Kids these days have a more varied palet than I ever did when I was that age!

I started going to sushi restaurants this year myself. Absolutely love 'em. All the fish selections look as good as they taste! And now I'm slowly introducing co-workers, family and friends to the sushi experience.

Glad you guys had a good experience and have a good sushi restaurant up your way.

I know what you mean Mike, as a kid I would balk at half the stuff I eat now. I don't eat the sushi myself, not my thing, I like my fish cooked tongue.gif

Relatives in Sudbury go there all the time and are as equally impressed as you are. One of my visits up there I will have to make the effort to get over there for myself cause I love Sushi thumbsup_anim.gif

Oh and happy SWEET 16 to Tara clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

"awwww thanks crappieperchhunter" from Tara. you won't regret it if you do go there I am sure.