Observer Needed for Tightline Tourney

It is this Saturday I think at 5am till 3:30pm at Bluffers Marina in Scarborough. The observer will need to be at the captains meeting at 6pm on Friday same place.

The observer would need to make the Friday night meeting, and show up early and observe in a tournament boat on Saturday. I believe the meeting is Friday at 6pm, not sure how long. Sat I think is at 5am to I think 3:30pm by the time it's finished. The loot bag typically goes to the observer and a free day out will be given by one of us to our observer. It's a chance to meet a bunch of great salmon anglers, get out for a day of pre-fishing (or whatever day works best for observer another time) and see first hand what a tourney boat does to try and win a big money tourney. A lot of great information on salmon fishing should be taken in by observers.

Here is the link to the tourney: Tightline Tournament Bluffers

Let me know if anyone is interested, thanks!

Aaron

Email me

Might be able to swing it, need to wait for confirmation on something else, should be able to get back to you tomorrow afternoon...if it's still open that is...

never been on the big lake or salmon fishing so it would be a blast.

Maureen

It,s a greaat day on the water,I can tell you that. The friday night meeting does get long,but when thier buying,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I would jump again at doing this,but Im required up north to build a car port at mudders and pops.

Anyone that can make time for this,you will be well rewarded with so much info. Dont forget yer GPS,,,,,,,,,,,J/K

Good luck Aaron.

Edited by Misfish