PHOTO LINK FOR FISH-A-THON

Here's the link to all the photos Juli took (an additional 230 or so) for any, and, all that participated.

If you need a better higher resolution) quality pic, feel free to PM me. We'll get it for you ASAP.

Ryan, we will put together that disc for you too. Either myself or Juli will call or e-mail you.

http://s982.photobucket.com/albums/ae306/FRANKIE65_2010/FISH%20A%20THON%202011%20%20ALL%20THE%20PICS/

Someone, please let me know if this link works okay.

Quick edit, excuse all the personal photos of us fishing, lol, didn't want to separate them.

Thanks,

Frank

Edited by FRANKIE65

Hey Frank,

The link works fine. Nice work!!

BTW, who are the three amigos/gangsters??

Cheers,

Simon

They would be Juli's boys..."stylin" in their new polarized glasses, lol!

They made us both proud Saturday, chipping in with the prize table set-up, helping in other ways, playing with the other kids. Averie (the oldest of Ryan's two girls) was stuck to them like glue at times :D

They would be Juli's boys..."stylin" in their new polarized glasses, lol!

They made us both proud Saturday, chipping in with the prize table set-up, helping in other ways, playing with the other kids. Averie (the oldest of Ryan's two girls) was stuck to them like glue at times :D

She'd been waiting 364 days to see "the boys" again and brings them up probably a couple times a week.... I love those boys but I told her their just a little to old for her! haha

Just sat here and went through all the pics. This is what I want to bring my grandchildren to.

Again,great job by all. :thumbsup_anim::clapping::canadian:

Wow, now that is a great compliment, Brian!! I'll pass that on to Juli too.

It truly turned into a family event this year. The amount of wives, girlfriends, children amazed me!! If you can make it, do so...we promise you a fun time!

Dang that's a lot of pics thanks Juli for all the work on them Oh yeah you to Frank :whistling:

Next year we hope to camp out that way we don't have to leave by 8:45pm

Again it was a blast and it sure shows in all the pics

Thanks, Mike...I think, LOL. I actually have another 25 photos from my camera, mostly of the panfish the boys and Juli were catching, that I need to put on there too.

Thanks Brian it was a great day for the kids especially with the bouncy castle and all the prizes from Dixie in St. Thomas and my parents! Hopefully the little ones drag mom and dad out again next year!

Dan - don't start a water fight if you can't finish it! :whistling:

Mike - it was nice seeing ya even though you didn't manage to stay!

Frank - thanks for having such a great better half... lol

Will... Yepp, I'll be on her early with the boy thing

Thanks Brian it was a great day for the kids especially with the bouncy castle and all the prizes from Dixie in St. Thomas and my parents! Hopefully the little ones drag mom and dad out again next year!

Dan - don't start a water fight if you can't finish it! :whistling:

Mike - it was nice seeing ya even though you didn't manage to stay!

Frank - thanks for having such a great better half... lol

Will... Yepp, I'll be on her early with the boy thing

Funny guy, lol....what do you think guys, next year we toss him in the lake :devil: