FISH A THON PART 2

A few more pics and "wrap-up".

The group shots. EVERYONE IN THESE PHOTOS TAKE A BOW!!!!!!

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

The last shot is Ryan at the end of a long day of hard work and dedication!! Not too mention fighting off strep throat for the last few days! GREAT JOB BUDDY!!!!

IMG_0324.jpg

I also want to do a big "shout out" to Dan and Shawn (SRT8) for the amazing work with sponsors and the website!!! As well, as Albert (HTHM) for his work on the BBQ keeping us all fed!!

BRING ON FISH-A-THON 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by FRANKIE65

Some great pictures Juli, my thanks to you and of course to you as well Frankie for taking the time to get 'em up. clapping.gif

THANK YOU, Spiel, for the awesome rod that you donated. Can't remember the name of the person that walked off with it, but, he was pretty darn happy!!

THANK YOU, Spiel, for the awesome rod that you donated. Can't remember the name of the person that walked off with it, but, he was pretty darn happy!!

Thank you, honestly it was my pleasure to be able to help Ryan in the best way possible from my end.

I hope whoever has it gets much use and happiness from it. Gonefishing.gif

Thank you, honestly it was my pleasure to be able to help Ryan in the best way possible from my end.

I hope whoever has it gets much use and happiness from it. Gonefishing.gif

Brian, SRT8's brother who had big fish walked away with it. It's in good hands.

I don't know if this will work but here is a video that I took sorry I did not get the thanks to everyone on it but the best part is there.

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/bellerivermci/?action=view&current=86c03e49.mp4

Here are a couple pics also.

Before everyone packed in.

9b9cbe8f.jpg

a5d5e0eb.jpg

Juli doing what she does best herding the crowd of 80+ before the two great shots above

30390d3f.jpg

06abda51.jpg

9ac66785.jpg

And the long drive home the boy passed out chewing on some Dixie Tackle for the ride home

5f917e38.jpg

Edited by Mike P.

Absolutely awesome photo gallery! You guys are all unbelievably awesome!!!!! We have some serious thank you's to throw out there which I'll touch on tomorrow for sure - just got in from cleaning up bringing all the borrowed gear back to where we got it and then enjoying an evening back at the park with my family...even managed to spend about an hour on the water and bring some decent fish in the boat!!!

Thank you all - Juli, the pictures are awesome... gotta go deal with overtired kids who need to get to sleep...

Cheers,

Ryan

Absolutely awesome photo gallery! You guys are all unbelievably awesome!!!!! We have some serious thank you's to throw out there which I'll touch on tomorrow for sure - just got in from cleaning up bringing all the borrowed gear back to where we got it and then enjoying an evening back at the park with my family...even managed to spend about an hour on the water and bring some decent fish in the boat!!!

Thank you all - Juli, the pictures are awesome... gotta go deal with overtired kids who need to get to sleep...

Cheers,

Ryan

Thanks, Ryan! It was the least Juli, and, I could do! Working on getting ALL the photos downloaded onto a link that anyone who was there and wants pics, can access.

SPIEL - here's the fish that won your rod! Third prize off the table... It was 22 inches which could have easily gone 6+ pounds but she was skinny.... still a great fish with a huge head... I'll post more pix tonight guys - got some catching up to do in the office!

IMG_1083.jpg

Cheers,

Ryan

Edited by The Urban Fisherman