Whats going on

misfish

I'll be fine regardless, I've swapped out my aluminium foil hat for one made of 1/4" plate.

I'm however confined to the house during electrical storms..... whistling.gif

rofl2.gif

Just make sure you file down any points, and stay away from sports events and power lines, you should be ok Chris.

rofl2.gif

Just make sure you file down any points, and stay away from sports events and power lines, you should be ok Chris.

Well that'd be counter productive as it's designed after the Egyptian pyramids for it's obvious healing powers, points are essential!

On the other hand I've discovered that changing fuses in the main panel while standing under the grounded copper plumbing warrants it's temporary removal! w00t.gif

Well that'd be counter productive as it's designed after the Egyptian pyramids for it's obvious healing powers, points are essential!

On the other hand I've discovered that changing fuses in the main panel while standing under the grounded copper plumbing warrants it's temporary removal! w00t.gif

rofl2.gifw00t.gif

I'm specchless, but i do see the reason behind the discovery.biggrin.gif

You believe what ever lets you sleep well at night Pete!! That is all that matters... but I can tell you that they're going thru an amazing quantity of aluminum oxide...

Crap.....another sleepless nite watching you writing lewd limerics in the sky with Brian giggling in the co pilots seat wallbash.gif