Grand River Fishing

Broker

Hi all, i live in york , and i fish the grand daily from anywhere between york and cayuga to caledonia , in the spring i was hooking into lots of bass and walleye , but lately ive gotten nothing and my spot that worked in the spring no longer work . Any spot suggestions , bait suggestions. ? Anything?

I fish Paris to Brantford weekly in a canoe and jerkbaits in greens and silvers 4 inches in size.

Also Live target perch coloured cranks.

Lots of Bass between 1-2.5 lbs caugh each trip.

I think the key is to throw somethign you can cover alot of water with.

Chad

I fish Paris to Brantford weekly in a canoe and jerkbaits in greens and silvers 4 inches in size.

Also Live target perch coloured cranks.

Lots of Bass between 1-2.5 lbs caugh each trip.

I think the key is to throw somethign you can cover alot of water with.

Chad

Thanks i cover York to cayuga daily trolling.. to cover lots of water. me and my dad hit walleye in the same spot .. so i think next time i drift down the river ill anchor and through some floating rapalas out

Thanks i cover York to cayuga daily trolling.. to cover lots of water. me and my dad hit walleye in the same spot .. so i think next time i drift down the river ill anchor and through some floating rapalas out

Having lived in York since 1972, I`m gonna have to call BULL on this one.... There is NO possible way you can troll from York to Cayuga... Float downstream Ok but trolling no way...

Want to catch fish??? Try the mouth of McKenzie Creek

Doug