• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Att Huzzaba and other shore fishin' guys

Stopped and had lunch on the Grand River just North of the Dunnville dam. 2 guys fishing from the east shore close to the dam hauled 2 nice unidentified fish within the 25 mins. I was there. Could have been Rainbows. 

in General Discussion

• Back From Ice Fishin'!!!!

Been pretty frosty up here with wind chills in the -50's for the last week. Made it back alive!!! Pic from the trip.  😎

in General Discussion

• Fishin smallies

Hey folks, I have a trip coming up where I am told, I will find smallies. I don't really fish for them, so I don't have a great deal of experience targeting them. The place we are heading is said to be clear water, with temps in the low 60's. There are tons of bays, reefs etc nearby, so we should have structure to fish. Hoping you good folks could make some suggestions as to lures you would toss at them. I have a few top water baits and an assortment of lures to chose from, but I am wondering

in General Discussion

• Day off?........GONE FISHIN'!!

Hi all,   Had a day off, plan was crappie in the morning, head back to the house for lunch, pick up the dog and head out again for walleye in the evening, worked great, love it when a plan comes together!   The ice is worse than I thought, drilled a couple holes in the morning and although there is 18"+ it is honeycomb already for the most part, auger went through it like a hot knife through butter, guess its down to the thaw we had earlier in the year and then almost zero snow since without

in General Discussion