new to this board but a canada fishing greybeard

phishfearme

i just joined this board after reading the latest moosebunk "short story" on his trip to the attawapiskat - a link to which he posted on walleyecentral.com under the "canada eh?" board where i'm a charter member. realy enjoyed moosebunks posting and have scanned the topics here and decided to join in.

i note from the member map that this is mostly a board consisting of south eastern ontario members - most all of my trips are to NW ontario and i go to fly-in outpost camps on private lakes. i post trip reports annually as "phishfearme" on WC. (i joined here as "phishfearme" also but for some reason only "phish" comes up - no big deal.) my latest trip report can be seen at:

http://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183179

i have no economic interest in any of the outfitter i use - i only want to provide experience (good and bad) for others to refer to in the future.

i note that "tooski" is also on this board - watch out! those clevelanders need constant monitoring.

i'm looking forward to adding to this board and to "meet" new fishing buddies.

phish

Nice!

Welcome!

You'll like it here with your kind. Plenty of "grey"beards like Lew, Terry, Roy, TJ, Wayne and even Randy from Sturg and that other guy who's gettin' up there... Solo... and Clemens, and Misfish, the Plumma Clan... heck... there's dozens more too. Most fish with a hook and sinker or gang troll for everything... and if you have any questions about life before the Great Depression, just ask Lew. Any questions about boobs, ask TJ, or beer and speckled trout we got DanC, another "experienced" (nice for aged) fella. :tease:

I'll go enjoy your report now.

Edited by Moosebunk

welcome to another great site... now youll see what ontario has to offer the fishing world... lots of great people on this site that can USUALY help with problems... fishing related or not as well as entertain you with stories and pictures... and some of us just ramble on when they are killing time in the morning waiting for their fishing partners to show up :whistling:

many thanks for all the wecome notes! i look forward to "meeting" all of you. in addition to my kearns lake report on walleyecentral, i've posted numerous other trip reports which you can view on their "canada eh?" board - - it's just too hard to re-post them all here.

howdy to you all,

phish