Need A Partner.

I got a call from my chum last night and he was entered to fish a local tournament tomorrow with his son and they have now decided they are going to Mont Tremblant for the weekend. The tourney is in Chapeau Que on the Ottawa River just across from Pembroke. The entry fee is paid and because of the short notice I am looking for a partner for the day.

I am going to call a friend first but am not sure what his plans are for the weekend. If anyone here who is into bass fishing can get away let me know. We will be fishing out of my bass boat and I know the area well. Chip in on the gas for the truck and boat and your in. Blast off is at 7 am saturday and the weigh in is at 3 or 4 in Chapeau. Its a fundraiser for the volunteer fire dept and has been going for about 20 yrs now. Its a great little tourney and supports a good cause and is well organized. We will be targeting mostly largies and going after some big smallies later on in the day to try and bump up our weight. Sorry for the short notice but thats the way it is. Thanks Mike

I just found out I can fish Saturday!!! To bad you were not closer. I'd fish with ya. Love fishnig with new guys!

Not to hijack, but Top Bass is on Trilakes this Sat if anyone with a ride wants to fish it with me.

What the hey, worth a shot throwing it out.

K, i'm heading out to the track to bet on the pony's this evening. The boat is ready to go and I will check in to see if there are any takers for tomorrow when I get home around 11:00. Still haven't got a hold of my buddy I have been trying to call but he might be up at his camp and there is no cell reception there. Later.

Bump to the top.

I seriously wish this were Sunday. Really close for me. but, I have to work tomorrow other wise I'd be there in a heartbeat. Hopefully someone takes you up on this. To fish with new people in a new area is always a great thing!