Whats a good Normal day for everyone

coreyhkh

Lets be real.

2-3 quality bass an hour is an excellent day.

Yup. If I can go out in the evening for 2-3 hours, boat a couple, miss a couple I'm a happy camper.

Edited by BillM

What's normal????

Example: Check out some of the weigh-ins at a bass tournament. Top team has 21 lbs and the last place team is skunked. Maybe the bottom ten have weighed in one or two bass. The next tournament might be completely different and those guys on the bottom are now the top ones.

Are you fishing a kawartha lake or a northern little lake that no one fishes?

I've had a 25 fish 4 hour excursion, then lucky to catch one the next day. I have fished Paudash lake and caught 10" fish all day long, I don't consider that a highly successful day, but it's sure fun if you have something grabbing at the end of your line.

I agree that if I'm catching 2-3 fish every hour, I'm having a good day.

Serious... Last night I got 11 walleye in 2.5 hours... Ok... Maybe saying 8 would be a better average... But I did boat 17-13-16 walleye this year in a day...

One of my best days this year was 10 carp- 16 pike- 6 oos smallmouth- 5 walleye...

And altho it's been a slow start to musky this year... Iv got a fish everyday but one... 40-41-43 inches

you're killing me

I live too far away to spy on where you go.........:devil:..LOL

This sounds a lot like steelhead fishing :whistling:

LOL. Oh man, the amount of 20 lb. steelhead I've heard of getting caught just the day before...they never seem to have pictures though even though half of them are spouting away on their crackberries the whole time. :rofl2:

I measure the day as a winner if I am able to put something together and dail a pattern down. If I don't, it challeges me to come back again and try. That's what I love. The hunt.

As for bass, sure I can get 40 fish a day, maybe only a couple over 2lbs though. OR 6 or 7 bigguns for 8 hours. I lik'em big. Hero or Zero even while fun fishing for me.

Do not use fishnig shows as a gauge to your fishing ability. Just don't.

Edited by Harrison