Whats a good Normal day for everyone

coreyhkh

If I was catching 10 bass an hour I would quit! For me a big part of fishing is the challenge, that's why I'm 90% of the time fishing for musky. Regularly get skunked, regularly catch 2 or even 3 in a day. I figured it out a couple of years ago, I average a fish every 6 hours or so...in the meantime you've caught 60 bass!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i've had great days with walleye,bass, and trout where i've caught dozens of fish. i've also had days where i've caught nothing. part of the allure i guess.

10 walleye in 2-10 hours between

2-5lbs

1-3 musky in 3-10 hours 35-42 inch average

50-60 perch per person... 20-30 are 8-12 inches in about three hours

1 carp every 30-45 min averaging 20lbs

w00t.gif You`re gonna be my new best friend Mikeclapping.gifrofl2.gif

a normal day of fishing has me searchng for a place to park my vehicle to sleep in for the night. Then go back at it the next day and then drive home.... completely exhausted and looking at my gas guage thinking.... Loblaws fish counter looks cheaper every week.

same here

I really want to go fishing with a few of these guys

:whistling:

Serious... Last night I got 11 walleye in 2.5 hours... Ok... Maybe saying 8 would be a better average... But I did boat 17-13-16 walleye this year in a day...

One of my best days this year was 10 carp- 16 pike- 6 oos smallmouth- 5 walleye...

And altho it's been a slow start to musky this year... Iv got a fish everyday but one... 40-41-43 inches

same here

I really want to go fishing with a few of these guys

:whistling:

Keep in mind I'm third generation fisherman on the greatest river in north America... The "Larry"

My dad and grandfather were both guides and me and my brother get to fish 3-4 times a week... Each... And share all info... That's like being on the water every day... So we know what's going on with the fish...

I've had days (not often) where I literally caught 20 bass in 1 hour, but only 3-4 of them were bigger than 14" and nothing larger than 3lbs. Then earlier this year I went fishing and only caught 1 fish which was my biggest bass ever, a 7.5lb+ largemouth. 3 Pickerel in the morning/evening is good for me, too.

I only fished for bass growing up since I never had a boat and I lived close to lakes that only had bass. This year I finally bought a boat and I'm getting into musky and pike fishing in the last few weeks. I still haven't landed a musky but I hooked into one a couple weeks back and jumped out of the water right in front of me and got off. I was pretty heartbroken lol but I later caught my first 3 pike that day, biggest was 30" so that helped out a bit and turned out to be a pretty good morning. Unfortunately I had to leave the cottage we rented that afternoon.

A normal day bass fishing would be about 3-6, if it's literally all day than 10 or more, but anything over 4lbs is a treat since it usually doesn't happen. I better get used to being skunked though, since I'm planning on casting for just musky until I get one (maybe I'll still try for some pickerel) and I'm still learning.

This year has been my best year of fishing by far, and it's not even over.

you guys have must beaty spots!

If I catch one bass an hour (15-16 inch keeper) I'm happy. Or one big bucket over 3.5lb a day I'll be pleased. I normally fish heavily pressured conservation areas.

This is such a ridiculously hard question to answer lol....

Way to many variables to consider...

It depends on where your fishing/what your fishing for/what the conditions are/boat or from shore/how much beer Ive consumed/Going for numbers or size/who your fishing with.

On some northern lakes you can catch fish until your arms fall off, some places you have to work hard for every bite....i cant even construct an answer that would be remotely accurate.