Downtown Kingston Fishing?

rhymobot

Not that I expect to get much info on this topic.

But does anyone live around Kingston and know about fishing from shore in the downtown area?

I will be training it to Kingston and will have no access to a car and the hotel is right on the foot of Johnston St.

Hoping I can find some pike or bass wandering around shore.

Not that I expect to get much info on this topic.

But does anyone live around Kingston and know about fishing from shore in the downtown area?

I will be training it to Kingston and will have no access to a car and the hotel is right on the foot of Johnston St.

Hoping I can find some pike or bass wandering around shore.

Use top water weedless as there are lots of weed beds in shallow. If you can access the docks where the cruise boats are spoons for pike will work as well.

Good luck.

I live in Kingston and fish along Lake O all the time. Lots of rock bass and perch. There are the odd pike that wander close to shore. I fish around the yacht club to start and work my way down the left. I just found a spot I only fished once so far but will be goin back again soon, it produced a nice pike for me. The pics and details are on my homepage http://iglooeh.ca/ I'll post a map of the spot when I get home today so you can check it out. I saw a big carp back pop out of that spot so it seems promising. Some days are harder to catch then others but fishing the yacht club just has a great scenery and lots of good looking girls to look at while you fish ;)

Just added pics of the place I caught my PB pike at on my home page. I even made one map show Johnson street.

Edited by umKthxbye

I live in Kingston and fish along Lake O all the time. Lots of rock bass and perch. There are the odd pike that wander close to shore. I fish around the yacht club to start and work my way down the left. I just found a spot I only fished once so far but will be goin back again soon, it produced a nice pike for me. The pics and details are on my homepage http://iglooeh.ca/ I'll post a map of the spot when I get home today so you can check it out. I saw a big carp back pop out of that spot so it seems promising. Some days are harder to catch then others but fishing the yacht club just has a great scenery and lots of good looking girls to look at while you fish ;)

Just added pics of the place I caught my PB pike at on my home page. I even made one map show Johnson street.

Awesome man. Thanks.

I'm here but got in later than expected. So after dinner I went out at 10 thinking there might be pickrel or walters. 35 minutes of fishing and this decent largie made me happy. Right beside my hotel.

Thanks for the advice. Later today I'll be checking out the yacht club.

CIMG0879%252520%252528Large%252529.JPG