Where to rent/borrow a UTV for 1 day?

Basskicker

Does anyone know where I could rent/borrow (pay cash) for the use of an UTV (Side by Side) for 1 day to move some things I need relocated into a back lake I recently discovered. I found a little gem of a lake that has ATV access and would like to bring some camping supplies in for the summer. I can rent a ATV but that is no good, I need the cargo space. Any ideas?

Thanks

Jason

Does anyone know where I could rent/borrow (pay cash) for the use of an UTV (Side by Side) for 1 day to move some things I need relocated into a back lake I recently discovered. I found a little gem of a lake that has ATV access and would like to bring some camping supplies in for the summer. I can rent a ATV but that is no good, I need the cargo space. Any ideas?

Thanks

Jason

ATV and trailer.

Thanks

Jason

If you have a CRS near by,they have them to rent. The one here in Barrie has one. I can find out a price for you if you like.

I have bush buggy atv trailer that can handle about 1/2 a face cord of wet wood at a time, (I think we are talking about 4 or 5 hundred lbs.) you would be welcome to borrow that for a couple of days if it would help?

That's quite an offer Cliff. I'd ask Jason to bring you in to the lake for a day though. :whistling:

I have bush buggy atv trailer that can handle about 1/2 a face cord of wet wood at a time, (I think we are talking about 4 or 5 hundred lbs.) you would be welcome to borrow that for a couple of days if it would help?

Wow....the generosity of this place blows my mind sometimes :thumbsup_anim: ...I just might take you up on that offer sometime this summer and I would be honored to take you into the lake, but I'll warn you now....it involves a 5km paddle followed by a 1800 meter portage, 3Km paddle through another lake then another 300-400 meter bushwack :wallbash: into the lake I want to set up a basecamp and bury all my supplies in airtight 60L barrels for the winter ( I think/hoping this would work?). There is a ATV trail to the first lake, so an ATV-Trailer would help.

Sounds crazy, but my wife and I have been searching for a couple of years now for the perfect spot to call our own so I hoping that this all works out. Just too much work to backpack with canoe and gear every weekend into this place....only taking canoe and some food would make things ALOT easier

Edited by Basskicker

Wow....the generosity of this place blows my mind sometimes :thumbsup_anim: ...I just might take you up on that offer sometime this summer and I would be honored to take you into the lake, but I'll warn you now....it involves a 5km paddle followed by a 1800 meter portage, 3Km paddle through another lake then another 300-400 meter bushwack :wallbash: into the lake I want to set up a basecamp and bury all my supplies in airtight 60L barrels for the winter ( I think/hoping this would work?). There is a ATV trail to the first lake, so an ATV-Trailer would help.

Sounds crazy, but my wife and I have been searching for a couple of years now for the perfect spot to call our own so I hoping that this all works out. Just too much work to backpack with canoe and gear every weekend into this place....only taking canoe and some food would make things ALOT easier

many years ago I might have taken you up on your offer to go to this lake but I think I'll pass on it now LOL. The trailer is here when you want it!

just send some pictures!