Free to a good home

Big Cliff

Cliff you got me a dog for the fall! That was so kind of you! Lol jk..I'm looking forward to making friends with him/her when I get there in September... U wouldn't mind if I took him /her for a walk around campus to meet some of the new girls around town would you? Muhahaha :-P

Edited by pikeslayerjr

Cliff you got me a dog for the fall! That was so kind of you! Lol jk..I'm looking forward to making friends with him/her when I get there in September... U would mind if I took him /her for a walk around campus to meet some of the new girls around town would you? Muhahaha :-P

Dirty dog you. :whistling:

Cliff you got me a dog for the fall! That was so kind of you! Lol jk..I'm looking forward to making friends with him/her when I get there in September... U wouldn't mind if I took him /her for a walk around campus to meet some of the new girls around town would you? Muhahaha :-P

Well, I might need someone to puppy sit once in a while and I'm sure a nice walk would be good for socializing the puppy so maybe ;)

Ya big wussyw00t.gif Show her who's the boss, man....Oh ya, thats right....she knowsrofl2.giftongue.gif

She does know, out 10+ year old 'pup' would say no ;)

I might have thought it but to actually say it? That was just plain mean! :angel:

look what province he's in... :devil:

An older dog works well too. WAIT! your dad is going to read this and maybe your mom. I said NOTHING! :blink:

I know Cliffblush.gif But Geoff knows where its coming from....Right Geoffangel.png

Ya big Wussy....rofl2.gifw00t.gif

yeah, from the French side of ONT! :rofl2:

She does know, out 10+ year old 'pup' would say no wink.gif

look what province he's in... devil.gif

An older dog works well too. WAIT! your dad is going to read this and maybe your mom. I said NOTHING! blink.gif

yeah, from the French side of ONT! rofl2.gif

rofl2.gif

Pitcher la vache...Pitcher la vache!!!

did he just launch a cow from a cannonblink.gif

Well, in my house it is called FUR niture for a reason, :whistling: the floors are all laminate, :thumbsup_anim: and if you saw my lawn, well, you'd know it isn't my biggest priority LOL. I have had and trained dogs all my life so I kind of have an idea of what to expect and what is needed LOL.

None the less, it will make Sue happy and she'll have company so I can do more fishing!

:) Yes... they DO take over your home...and your heart! :)

The wife and I are SERIOUSLY considering a dog once my son's wedding is over with.....but it has to be a chocolate lab named TUNDRA....Cliff already said to bring him/her up next year to play with their new loved beagle....

When I was in high school my buddy John and I would go duck hunting every Saturday we didn't have a football game to play (we played a lot of Friday night games)....I would pick him up in my sister's car and CAREFULLY and LIGHTLY knock on his door at 4am or even sooner....well John had 4 beagles and every time they would start HOWLING at 4am and wake up not only everyone in his house but several neighbors as well...GREAT MEMORIES... :)

Congratulations! They are beautiful pups! Sue already wants to have a beagle G2G this fall sometime. See, the plan works!!!! Beagle G2G = Fishing G2G :whistling:

A beagle G2G...Great idea !!!clapping.gif

We will just have to make sure Chiquita doesn't sit on any of the pups...whistling.gif

Saddly I have to give up the pup. I should of contacted the condo cummity first before jumping on this great deal. It seem those of us with dogs now are ok,but a new rule was put into effect last fall that I was not aware of and no pets are allowed no longer in the complex. :wallbash::wallbash:

So there is a male still up for adoption. Im not a very happy guy right now.Was really looking forward to this.

Sorry about this Cliff.

That's unfortunate Brian, in fact it pretty much sucks...would never own a place that can dictate what I can and cannot have in my home....I think Beans should get one of the pups to help exercise the girl he has now...'just sayn'

Maureen

That's unfortunate Brian, in fact it pretty much sucks...would never own a place that can dictate what I can and cannot have in my home....I think Beans should get one of the pups to help exercise the girl he has now...'just sayn'

Maureen

You trying to give my buddy Beans a heart attack kid? You know how they say dogs often look like their owners; well Chiquita is a perfect example of that :rofl2: (sorry about that buddy but I owe you one or two LOL).

looked to me like it was his idea Cliff

"I'm sure Chiquita would be half the weight she is if she had had a brother or sister to play with..."

Just Sayn'....

Maureen

The key words are "if she had had" Mo...(past tense)

If she hadn't of been Lee's dog...we would still be dogless...

Edited by Beans