Free to a good home

Big Cliff

Friends of ours have a litter of Beagle pups they are now just 7 weeks old and they are looking for good homes for them, there are now 5 left to choose from (we will be getting one later this week).

Let me know if you are interested.

Cliff.....only one....I think you should get a pair to keep each other company during the day...or better yet get THREE.. :whistling:

I know I'm starting trouble....... :devil: :devil: :devil:...but if I can get Sue to read this, you're in TROUBLE..... :rofl2:

CLIFF !!!...you getting demented in your old age ???

After meeting Chiquita at my place, why in the world would you choose a BEAGLE...?sarcasm.gif

Just kidding Mate...Two pups sounds like a great idea...

I'm sure Chiquita would be half the weight she is if she had had a brother or sister to play with...

Ki (our cat) just isn't interested...rolleyes.gif

I know two beagle owners that would tell you one is more than enough. Good luck with that little pup. I hope you don't care about your lawn...or your carpet...or your furniture...and so on, and so on.

I'm guessing your a cat person...

I wouldn't take two but every puppy is going to do some chewing and have accidents in the house and dig holes in the lawn. With propper training all of that will stop.

I know two beagle owners that would tell you one is more than enough. Good luck with that little pup. I hope you don't care about your lawn...or your carpet...or your furniture...and so on, and so on.

Well, in my house it is called FUR niture for a reason, :whistling: the floors are all laminate, :thumbsup_anim: and if you saw my lawn, well, you'd know it isn't my biggest priority LOL. I have had and trained dogs all my life so I kind of have an idea of what to expect and what is needed LOL.

None the less, it will make Sue happy and she'll have company so I can do more fishing!

Well, in my house it is called FUR niture for a reason, whistling.gif the floors are all laminate, thumbsup_anim.gif and if you saw my lawn, well, you'd know it isn't my biggest priority LOL. I have had and trained dogs all my life so I kind of have an idea of what to expect and what is needed LOL.

None the less, it will make Sue happy and she'll have company so I can do more fishing!

You are gonna love your new puppie Cliffclapping.gif The natural curiousity and keen Sense of smell keep these little guys in lots of hilarious troublethumbsup_anim.gif

You are gonna love your new puppie Cliffclapping.gif The natural curiousity and keen Sense of smell keep these little guys in lots of hilarious troublethumbsup_anim.gif

Ah my friend, you should have met my old buddy Andy, he was a GSP, Katiebo's Andy; nose of a hound, webbed feet of a retriever, (swam like a beaver) instincts of a pointer and about 3 times the size of a beagle. He always made us laugh with some of the things he would pull LOL. I don't know how many baby birds, rabbits, or almost anything else he brought home for us to see, never hurt a feather or a hair on them. Pissed off a lot of mother birds though, they'd be dive bombing him and he couldn't understand why, he wasn't going to hurt the baby, he just wanted to show them to us. LOL. I am looking forward to having a new pup to work with. Besides, you know the old saying, if mama ain't happy, nobody is going to be happy. Well mama has always wanted a beagle.

when I said to the Mrs "I wonder what it would be like to have the sound of little paws floppingand stomping around here again would sound like?" she said "No! Stop right there, not with the home daycare". So I'm out :wallbash:

when I said to the Mrs "I wonder what it would be like to have the sound of little paws floppingand stomping around here again would sound like?" she said "No! Stop right there, not with the home daycare". So I'm out :wallbash:

That's OK, if we have a beagle G2G this fall you can still come and drool :rolleyes:

when I said to the Mrs "I wonder what it would be like to have the sound of little paws floppingand stomping around here again would sound like?" she said "No! Stop right there, not with the home daycare". So I'm out wallbash.gif

Ya big wussyw00t.gif Show her who's the boss, man....Oh ya, thats right....she knowsrofl2.giftongue.gif