NF Sandy Cove Bankruptcy Sale

Cast-Away

Unfortunately these nice folks are going out of business, but someone on this board was kind enough to point it out a week ago, so I snagged a 2 seater tube and knee board for $245 plus tax. We had our girls plus 3 other friends up on Kempenfelt all afternoon today enjoying the new toys!

Thanks to someone on this board for the tip! I have bought and sold so many things here over the years from all of the great folks here!!! :good:

It's not an easy time for recreational dealers.

With the profit margins today most dealers are just getting by.

And when a dealer goes down it floods the market with less than cost products which make it even tougher for the remaining dealers to make a buck.

Add in the folks heading to the internet and USA to buy their stuff and you will find that in the future a few more may end up the same way.

This scenario is the same on everything we buy.

When we buy product from foreign markets, our dollars head out of the country.

This has reduced our buying power over several decades and is one of the biggest reasons that Canada and the USA is so far in debt.

The other reason of course is many of us in North America don't want to work for what we earn.

It's not an easy time for recreational dealers.

With the profit margins today most dealers are just getting by.

And when a dealer goes down it floods the market with less than cost products which make it even tougher for the remaining dealers to make a buck.

Add in the folks heading to the internet and USA to buy their stuff and you will find that in the future a few more may end up the same way.

This scenario is the same on everything we buy.

When we buy product from foreign markets, our dollars head out of the country.

This has reduced our buying power over several decades and is one of the biggest reasons that Canada and the USA is so far in debt.

The other reason of course is many of us in North America don't want to work for what we earn.

I could not have said it better myself.