Santas Village

misfish

Here my problem with this. In two weeks were taking the grankids up to the cottage(well mudder and pops,it,s a cottage to us.LOL) and were going to stop into santas village. It,s going to cost just over 100 bucks to get in ++++. Thats unreal IMO. Whats so great about this place? Is santa going broke or something? Maybe he runs a gas sled now. Crazy entrance fee if you ask me.

For those that have been,please tell me my money wont be ill spent.

We took my my son last summer, but he was only 1 at the time and I don't think we had to pay for his admission, just our own which seemed backwards. It's definitely a good time for the younger kids (Like I'd say under 6) but if they're older they probably won't have as much fun.

I think Centreville offers a lot more bang for the same buck if you're in the Toronto area.

Here my problem with this. In two weeks were taking the grankids up to the cottage(well mudder and pops,it,s a cottage to us.LOL) and were going to stop into santas village. It,s going to cost just over 100 bucks to get in ++++. Thats unreal IMO. Whats so great about this place? Is santa going broke or something? Maybe he runs a gas sled now. Crazy entrance fee if you ask me.

Bring your boat B, and make a left at santas Villagewhistling.gif Then tell the gang your santa with a boatsarcasm.gif Worked for me 2 years backwhistling.gif And they had a blast on the lakegood.gif

I went and its great. I saw Santa and his wee liitle elves and Rudolphclapping.gif

Dont know how much it cost though. Mom and Dad never discussed money matters in front of us kidswhistling.gifblush.gif

Just GO!! The kids will remember it for days. You will remember for yearsthumbsup_anim.gif

Paul

well you would be mean and charge a lot too

if you only came once a year

I'm just saying

rofl2.gif

I coined a new word in your Honor Terry. A Terryism. Definition, A profoundly honest, yet wonderfully witty and relevant response to a situation or conversation.

Funny you'd post this Brian, we were considering it recently. We had plans to bring our 4 boys there this summer rather than Centreville where we've gone in the past. When we saw the pricing we decided we'd do Centreville again! They have some good family deals so for us parking/ferry/ride passes were still cheaper than Santa's Village...but I will have a look at the coupons Bill posted and maybe reconsider

...so just had a look at the coupon. Family of 4 you'll be just over $100 to get in. The cost of entertainment I guess. It could be worse though Brian, you could have 4 kids to pay for like I do! Looks like I'll be approx 150.00 even with the coupon

I was there 27 years ago with the wife and kid and it nearly broke me then,just goes to show you things haven't changed.Forget the scenic pontoon boat cruise,it doesn't go anywhere.

vance

We've been 5 times. It is a complete waste of money if the kids are older than 5 -- between 2-5 it's ok, but expensive. The sports area has some go carts that are fun, but they cost even more money...I have 4 kids that are now 10, 8, 5 and 3, and we took our last trip there last year, just isn't worth it now that we have Wonderland passes.

Look on the bright side sat least they did not want you to take them to a leafs gamewhistling.gif

Yep, lots of bucks to go somewhere you really don't want to go to in the first place...take them fishing instead, if they get bored toss them into the lake, if they can swim that is. Cannot get over the admission fees to any park these days. And then as an added slap in the puss most charge your car a fee to enter too! And your car never even asked to go in the first place! :w00t::rofl2:

Edited by pikehunter