Sign in to follow this  
CRAPPIE

how many bass can take home for Canadian resident under 18 years old

Hi Members,

I checked the regulation and cannot find out how many bass can take home for Canadian resident under 18 years old. Please advise!

Thanks in advance!

Under 18 has a sport license- you don't even have to be related or know anyone that fishes.Your limit is your own limit.

mb :thumbsup_anim:

Residents of Ontario and Canada under 18 years old, or 65 years of age or

older and in possession of any licence, permit, certificate, or identification

card issued by the Government of Canada or a provincial or territorial

government of Canada that indicates their name and date of birth.

Those who qualify to fish with a deemed licence must follow the same

catch and possession limits as a Sport Fishing Licence.

This information can be found on page 4 of the Ontario fishing regs.

Cheers, Ron...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Bass are missing the frog?

Hi there, Just wondering if any of you are having this problem, or if this is just a common thing, It's been perfect frog fishing weather here lately so i decided to tie on a frog, i had never caught a bass on a topwater frog before, so casted it out there over by a rocky wall with some vegetation just walking it back to the bank, about 10 casts in or so BAM! something came up and smacked it, the adrenalin hit me, i set the hook, and reeled in a nice little pickerel, i was so happy. But to

in General Discussion

• What lures can i fish in early fall around lots of weeds.

Hi there, I fish a spot were there are lots of weeds and usually fish topwater to avoid the weeds, is there any thing i can fish around weeds in fall when the fish aren't biting topwater.   Thanks.

in General Discussion

• Under to Overslung Axle

I'm planning to order a new axle for my trailer. My current axle is under slung (axle on top of spring).  I am contemplating switching to over slung to gain a couple more inches of clearance. Would there be any negative effects to making the switch?  

in General Discussion

• You can't get here from there

Well you can but it's a trip lol. Couldn't do it without my son for a guide, he does all the heavy stuff (I use to take him fishing, now he takes me )😊. Left my son's place early Sunday morning on our ATVs with all our gear for a 15 km trip, beautiful day light wind, it had rained the night before so trails were nice for riding (not too much dust) .  This is one of countless little back lakes we like to fish, because it's kind of out of the way not many people bother with it.. We usual

in General Discussion

• Can bass get familiar with the same topwater frog.

Hey there,   Lately I have been throwing alot of topwater frogs, i don't have a boat so i fish this spot very often, and i was wondering if they can get accustomed to seeing the same frog over and over knowing that it's a lure. Because when i started to fish topwater at this spot the fish would just come up and kill the thing over and over, now i can hardly get a blowup. Just wondering if they do that or if any of you have had this happen. I was thinking of getting a different type of

in General Discussion