Simcoe Canada day report

Cudz

Got up early and went fishing for the morning Jaydub came too. Very busy and a good day. I finished with 17 smallies and Jaydub caught 8. Biggest fish was my first smallie of the day and weighed 4.01 pounds. 7 mins later I tangle with a 3.5 pounder. After that, no real big fish but very fun. Water was so clear I literally saw 40-50 bass this morn

Pic of Jaydub's fish

cdnday3.jpg

Pic of little fish but cool tshirt

cdnday4.jpg

3.5 pounder

cdnday2.jpg

4.01 pounds

cdnday1.jpg

Edited by Cudz

Nice bass, what happened to your lemur tail beard?

lol! Lemur tail only stayed on for 3 days (despite my youngest daughter's pleas to keep it on forever)

Edited by Cudz

It was a beautiful day out there. I was out downrigging till our motor started to act up, then went for bass. We saw a few, one had to have been over 5. But could get any to bite.. Managed a few perch, and that was it.

Looks like you guys had a great Canada day. The launch must have been a nightmare..

It was a beautiful day out there. I was out downrigging till our motor started to act up, then went for bass. We saw a few, one had to have been over 5. But could get any to bite.. Managed a few perch, and that was it.

Looks like you guys had a great Canada day. The launch must have been a nightmare..

launched at 5:15 am nobody there. Left my boat at a friend's house on the water so did not have to take it out. GOing to get boat now. I dropped Jaydub off at the launch around noon and it was insane. Glad I did not have to deal with it.