darsky

Lets take the kids for a boat ride

Also jail the jerk for criminal negligence endangering the lives of those kids..

That is just sick. God forbid those things ever find their way into the waters that I fish.

I just watched a documentary on those carp, and there is a very real possibility they will end up on the great lakes. Not good at all :wallbash::(

No PFD's, large carp flying around. What a fool. I am sure I saw something in the past year that a person was killed when he/she was hit by one of those things with the boat moving at a good clip!

The same video is on youtube with these comments:

My brother, nephews and a friend go "fishing" down a small drainage ditch in the flooded Spoon River.

They counted 70+ 5-10lb. Asian Carp once they stopped the boat. The funniest part, is that Matthew, my youngest nephew, is curled up in the fetal position in the front of the boat the entire time, and you never see him! Also it is absolutely infinitely more hilarious when viewed in slow motion.