Lungelarry

What a pig.

Nice ski...

It's been a slow start here on the st. Lawrence for me... No weeds yet...

I've boated 7 musky so far this year

but the biggest was only 43"

Can't wait for a biggun like yours there...

wow. great fish. Everytime I see fish like that it makes me want to take up ski fishing. beaut

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Pig of a smallie

Lake Michigan smallmouth   https://www.facebook.com/RapalaUSA/photos/a.177093115710989.48859.101999213220380/1016672961752996/?type=3&theater

in General Discussion

• St. Lawrence Pig-skis with Mike Rousseau!

Last time out with Mike I caught my personal best 53.5", so I was more than happy to take him up on his latest offer to once again hunt the mighty pig-skis of the St. Lawrence!   East beast wind was big. Waves were even bigger. But as Mike said... "Big weather = big fish". The day did not disappoint. I lost a good one at the very first casting spot of the day. Trolling soon led to Mike hooking into a giant 48", and I closed out the day with my best fish of the year, a seriously obese 46.5". Th

in General Discussion

• One Slobby PIG Laker!!!

A most spectacular laker from Great Slave Lake NWT... ... though it ain't mine!!! But anyhow, "can somebody help gimme a lift here!" A belly-busting write-up on this will come eventually and rather back-logged now on summer reports too, but they're coming. :? Keep fishing. Bunk.

in General Discussion

• Trolling motor rope and big pig

Well, as luck would have it after getting my trolling moto back from being repaired, I was out yesterdayand the rope broke on me... Yup, I fell out of the boat. No biggie but I did get completly soaked was in about 5 feet of water. I am glad I had a spare starter rope in the boat kit I keep, even though mine is an electric start.   So... my word of advice... keep a spare rope in your gear for your trolling motor.   The day went along pretty good and I was able to hook into this big girl. I

in General Discussion

• Pig Roast

With the few different threads that have been posted about smokers & BBQ’s I thought I’d show you mine. It’s made out of an old oil tank, a ½ horse electric motor, a gear reduction box and too keep things in tune with fishing & boating; the spit rod is made from a stainless steel prop shaft from an inboard boat. Redneck all the way. LOL Last weekend's pork dressed out at 120lbs when we picked it up at the abattoir and there was still room on the spit to hang a larger pig. It went on

in General Discussion