• Similar Topics

• Insurance Issue-NF

Sorry to have to ask this but we recently lost both parents in a car meets water mishap. I'm trying to make a claim on the fishing contents of the car that were lost or stolen while the car went from Coroner to Police to Impound yard. The fathers tackle box is missing and it has over 60 years of tackle in it. It was a large 3 tray on either side box.  I've put in a claim of 10 000 for the tackle box and contents but the Insurance is giving me a hard time as I don't have an receipts for anything

in General Discussion

• Samsung tv power on issue NF

The tv is 5 yo. Works great. All of a sudden got an issue with the power on. Takes a bit to finally get it on. Unplug,plug back in numerous times. Have to use the push button on the side of the tv. Oh and the converter works ( once the tv comes on ), so it,s not the batterys.   I really think this is a easy fix, but thought I would ask all my friends here first if any one else has had this problem and if they got it fixed. Really don't have a grand to burn on a new tv. Ya theres cheaper ones out

in General Discussion

• Muskie Reel Issue - Help

Bought a used Abu C4 left handed version for my son.    Although it technically used, it was only used once and the owner hated using a baitcaster and dumped it.    It's spooled with PowerPro and it looks like it was never in the water.   For some reason, it's a little difficult to crank. I took it apart to check lubrication and when I took off the right side plate, it reeled smoothly.  Looks well-lubricated.  When I put the side plate back on, it's tough to retrieve again.  If I loosen the scre

in General Discussion

• Garmin EchoMap 95 first crappy issue

They say to always look for the fine print in anything you buy. https://www8.garmin.com/maps/onthewater/newchartguarantee/ Notice in the small print at the bottom only ¹Limit 1 free update per device or card. New Chart Guarantee valid within 12 months of purchase. I purchased the EchoMap Chirp in Early April read the instructions follow the updates.. Now less that 3 months on there is a new Map update please pay $77.00 ..  No details that I can find on what is in the update. At le

in General Discussion

• Ski doo grand touring starting issue

Im not a sled person but my brother in law is having some issues.  Carb was cleaned and new gas.  It starts sometimes but wont stay running.  He was saying something about a des switch.   I know this isnt a lot of info but any thoughts?   Could it be des kill switch? I know there are some sled guys here so thought i would throw it out there.   Thanks

in General Discussion