Sign in to follow this  
SylvanOwner

trailer bearing and hub

I'm looking for a 1" bearing and hub assembly for today. Canadian Tire says they have 'em for $149 which seems ok but does anyone have any other suggestions on where to try?....much appreciated

ok, just called City Marine on Queensway.....$43 dollars!!...for the whole assembly, greased and ready to slide on....emergency over

Edited by SylvanOwner

Thanks guys. City Marine is minutes from my house and the price is definitely right.

Dave Sullivan (owner of City) is a great guy and a better mechanic! I highly recommend him and his staff thumbsup_anim.gifthumbsup_anim.gifthumbsup_anim.gif .

Tell him 'Simon' said hello.

Slayer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Trailer hitch extension just for launch?

Just came back from Lake St. Clair and had a brutal time launching my boat from the public ramp at Jeannettes Creek.I have a 16ft pontoon on a tendem trailer which is ok for towing but when I built the bunks on the fenders I didn't realize the height would come back to bite me later. The boats sits high on the trailer so unless the ramp is a "cliff" my vehicle has to go way too far in the lake to launch. Anyways I plan to just make a simple extension used ONLY for launches, a hassle but 10x

in General Discussion

• Scrapping Travel trailer

Scrapping Travel trailer View Advert I have a travel trailer that has reached the end of it's lifespan.  The good:  Working Air conditioner/heater Working electric trailer brakes Working Propane fridge Never been used water heater Solid frame  Working sun shade (dirty but cleanable)  Newer Tires The bad: It has a leak and as a result the interior is mouldy (the bad kind)  The floor is soft in places  I am open to reasonable offers. I have no

in Miscellaneous

• Looking to buy pontoon boat trailer

Looking for a trailer that will tow a 20 foot sunchaser pontoon boat with 25 HP Honda motor.  Trailer does not have to be in the best of shape but should still be road worthy. We just need something we can get the boat out of the water with and into the garage every fall.  Open to all offers. Name your price. 

in Boats, Motors and Supplies

• Simple 2" square tubing for trailer extension?

Got back from Lake St. Clair and launching from Jeanettes Creek finally pushed me to think of improving my boat trailer as I'm tired of getting wet and struggling in low water launches. I have a pontoon boat and built my retrofitted tandem trailer for the boat with great success (or so it seemed). Basically I need a "CLIFF" boat launch for smooth launches as the boat sits high on the trailer. I could adjust the bunk brackets down maybe 2" but I think the simple solution is a 6' ex

in General Discussion

• 14' Lund with 15hp electric start Merc and roller trailer

14' Lund with a 15hp electric start Merc and a roller trailer. Comes with a Hummingbird 597 color HD chart-plotter/sonar combo with map card, new battery, flip down swivel seats, carpeted interior, two dry storage areas, navigation lights, safety kit, and custom cover. Link to Kijiji post with pictures https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/peterborough/14-lund-roller-trailer-and-15hp-electric-start-merc-for-sale/1364467870?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true    

in Boats, Motors and Supplies