Sign in to follow this  
HTHM

The dirty Oar???

I tried to get this fellows attention but he did not hear me. You were in a red Jeep, pulling a tinner with the name, "the dirty Oar". I noticed that the right side tire and wheel were at a 10 degree tilt of of vertical. If you see this I would suggest that you check your bearings on the trailer.

Maybe it's a popular name, cuz I've seen a boat with name before. Just remember who...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Dirty Weather coming

A ton of rain, wind, then snow more to the north. Ground is saturated. Make sure your down spouts are good and water can get away from buildings.

in General Discussion

• Down and Dirty

Hi All My intent is to run this race in august im looking for sponsors and donations its a good cause and I believe in it if you are interested follow the link   Cheers Peter   https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?registrationID=3425219&langPref=en-CA

in General Discussion

• Erie high winds today - dirty tomorrow?

Today's winds on Erie are supposed to hit 35km SW. I am planning on fishing out of crystal beach tomorrow - winds will be light. Does anyone have any idea if water clarity will be bad due to today's high winds. I don't fiah Erie often - mostly St Clair. Thanks guys.

in General Discussion

• Dirty rain gear.... Best way to clean?

Well I went out fishing yesterday afternoon and wore my US navy issue gortex rain coat.... Best rain coat I have ever owned! Well I took a tumble on the way out losing my footing on a bluff... I'm a little sore but otherwise ok.   How can I clean this jacket? Because it's navy issue it didn't come with care instructions etc.   Any advice how to clean this jacket?   Thanks!   G

in General Discussion

• Dirty Burt

This shouldnt come as a shock to anyone, Especially Niagara County   Those of you who travel or have traveled south of the border for the salmon circus, may be interested in this.........5 families are in process of being relocated due to the contamination upstream   http://wivb.com/2014/08/20/warning-issued-over-contaminated-creek/   This.... coupled with the fact that Oak Orchard is rumored to be fenced off at the waterport dam.......should keep lots of snaggers on the couch this year.

in General Discussion