My opener - Finally Bass Season- Beware of Primates

Cudz

Boys weekend. Same lake as the last 4 years. Got out early on Sat morning and did well. Caught lots of little largies on the frog and some nice little smallies on a senko. Caught a bunch of pike but nothing big, just 3 pounders. They really tear up my frogs and destroy my slammers on the drop shot and love tubes. Drop shotting with 8 pound fluoro is the worse method for catching pike (actually it works great to catch them, it is the landing that is difficult). lol.

Caught a really really really strong 3.76 pound smallie. What a fight. I always find that smallies in the 3-3.5 pound range are way more dificult to land than 5-6 pounders. THey are really athletic and nuts.

Caught a really big largie as well. The pics don't do it justice and because I was by myself and forgot my camera I had to use my cell phone. The largie is big and I weighed it. I won't comment on its weight because I don't need the naysayers trying to tell me it isn't what I know it is. It wasn't long but it was really thick

And in case you were wondering, I am sporting a monkey tail beard in the pics (actually a ring-tailed lemur to be exact). This is the second time I have had it. It is sweet. lol

Little largie

sko1.jpg

Nice little pike. Lots of these this weekend

sko2.jpg

Little smallie. caught a bunch in this size

sko3.jpg

Big smallie. 3.76 pounds. I guess this is why they are called black bass

sko4.jpg

Tied my canadian PB largie with this fish Check out his bug eyes

52largie1.jpg

52largie3.jpg

And of course the ring tailed lemur. One half of my face is completely shaved and the other has the monkey tail.

monkeytail4.jpg

monkeytail3.jpg

Edited by Cudz

Yup, great bunch of fish there.

I'd take a look at the expiration date on your man card though. Just sayin'.

Wow are you serious. It takes a real man to wear that out in public. Are you man enough?

Ok, fish are cool... but the stashe, come on dude. Talk about creative, I hope you snagged the honors for the weekend with that baby. Awesome!

I will not have alot of time to grow for my guys weekend, so I am going to go with the "Balding caterpillar on my top lip" stashe. Well, that's what I am going to call it anywhoo.

Good to see ya back in action Cudz!

No wonder that largie's eyes are popping out....he's looking at your beard!

Which by the way is almost as good as the report...like it!

And i agree with your psychoanalysis of smallies......"NUTS"

Keep up the good work dude.