my bass open'r

beginner

I went today for halfday bass fishin due to I have to go to work....anyway fishing was really really good didnt take alot pic only one to show because all of them is same anyway... we catch alot of smbass, we kept our limit and everything went back to the water... for next time.... :P

hope everyone enjoyed their bass'n opener

2c44b0a4.jpg

bfisher

I've never eatin a large mouth just smallies and for the most part I don't eat to many bass only ones that I hook bad. For the most part I'm filling up on fresh lake erie perch and walleye. I have seen lots of people eat them. Best way to find out is to try it out.

Nicely done, Bfisher....way to make a day of it even though you had to work.

I threw my bass fillets on the bbq this weekend....delicious! Pre-heat the grill and they won't stick or fall apart....wife loves it now because I use no oil or butter rolleyes.gif Silly girl laugh.gif

Nicely done, Bfisher....way to make a day of it even though you had to work.

I threw my bass fillets on the bbq this weekend....delicious! Pre-heat the grill and they won't stick or fall apart....wife loves it now because I use no oil or butter rolleyes.gif Silly girl laugh.gif

thnks johnny... lolz u bugger.... (no oil or butter) :P

Great report B!

I also get a lot of half days fishing outings before work, good way to prepare IMO.

Nice fishes man, sounds like you had 'em dialed in pretty good.

I'd be interested in how you prepare the 'steamed' bass.....a recipe i think would be well worth posting :whistling:

I have to agree with fishburn though.....sm bass taste good...but Largies tatse even better.

Edited by limeyangler