Sign in to follow this  
Jewelbee

Lakair

Thanks Julie. Some great additions to my Lakair 2011 folder. ;)

Not sure I have anything left on my memory card after the soaking. :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Sad news from Lakair

I received news this morning that Kevin passed away last night after his long battle with cancer.   He was a great friend to this board and many of our members and a favorite fishing partner of mine.   There won't be a funeral but a memorial may be planned for later this year on the water up around Muskrat Bay.   Sad news indeed.    

in General Discussion

• Lakair

Anyone know the status of Lakair since the new owners have taken over?   I'm looking for a place on the West Arm that has tent camping as an option.   Anyone know of a good place besides the old Lakair?   Thanks, Jeff

in General Discussion

• A message from Lakair

I've kept in close contact with Kevin & Leslie since the camp shut down and was just talking with Kevin a few weeks back. He was feeling pretty good and we laughed and talked alot about the good times.   Leslie called me this afternoon to tell me that Kevin has taken a sharp downward turn the last couple weeks and is now in a hospice (palliative care) in Sudbury and asked me to pass it on to everyone who's known him over the years.   Leslie's email is [email protected] and she sai

in General Discussion

• Any info on Lakair?

I sent an email asking if they plan to reopen this year or next. I haven't heard anything back, I had seen a post where it was said that Kevin was sick. Never heard anything further on that, I hope he has improved. He and Leslie are wonderful Folks.   Has anyone heard how Kevin is, and when they plan to reopen?   Jeff

in General Discussion

• Some fall fishing Lakair style

We spent another week up on Nipissing this past week and enjoyed the beautiful fall colors and amazing weather most of the week. The trees had turned and lost more leaves than I had expected, but there was still plenty of color to enjoy.   We arrived Saturday afternoon and it was dreary out. We fished for pickerel in the afternoon staying pretty local to our cabin at Lakair, but didn't get a sniff. It was rainy and dull out, but I took a few photos. This loon was very cooperative, but th

in General Discussion