Bobcaygeon Motel Vacancy for Hip Concert june 25th?

danz

I will be up there for the show as well. Are you willing to camp for the night? There are several parks in the area that could probably fit one more tent.

Birch Cove and lilac lodge are two off the top of my head. There are others, I just can't think of them right now lol.

S.

I am leaving the area, it's going to be crazy. I live off of Pigeon Lake Rd. and I feel it's a good decision to just go somewhere else.

It will be interesting to hear the post concert comments.

Need a house sitter while your gone?? :) You could rent parking spots as well hahaha......

S.

Need a house sitter while your gone?? :) You could rent parking spots as well hahaha......

S.

Probably a little far for parking and we have been asked by a number of people about house sitting. It scares the heck out of me. LOL

yes i only live a few mins away myself,and i will be nowhere near,it its going to be insane !!! there has been people asking farmers,and everyone they can about parking and camping....the local motels were sold out long ago,i could go by boat and watch it from the lake that would be interesting....but id rather be fishing !!! cheers

yes i only live a few mins away myself,and i will be nowhere near,it its going to be insane !!! there has been people asking farmers,and everyone they can about parking and camping....the local motels were sold out long ago,i could go by boat and watch it from the lake that would be interesting....but id rather be fishing !!! cheers

Yep, it could easily be done by boat. I though of doing that as well, but ya can't drink on the water :)

I've seen them like 7 times too. This one is just for the whole "bobcaygeon" theme. The place will go nuts when they play it.

Don't forget about Sam Roberts and the Trews!

S.