Bass opener

Hawg Hunter

well folks im like a kid at christmas with the count down to the Bass opener only 10 days away in my area anyway,im heading north of Bon Echo to fish 4/5 lakes with 14 other lads,can't wait ..

so where you all heading for the opener of Bass season.

Hawg Hunter

LSC bugging the bass guys with my musky gear LOL.

Actually I was talking to Jos from Angling Outfitters he will be out on LSC for a tournament that is going on so I told him I will be running my plainer boards right by his boat as he is trying to flip for them bass.

If I still have my boat,I,ll be hitting my usual spots. Guess I cant complain. I,ll be standing on a swim platform casting tubes and spinner baits.If it gets to warm,I can take a dip. Jump back in, towel off and get at it again. :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Piss,em off Mike. :rofl2::rofl2::devil:

Edited by Misfish

LSC bugging the bass guys with my musky gear LOL.

Actually I was talking to Jos from Angling Outfitters he will be out on LSC for a tournament that is going on so I told him I will be running my plainer boards right by his boat as he is trying to flip for them bass.

What tourney is going on there that day?

My favorite place in the world with my kidds cousin and his bride to be along with family and childhood friends.

Fishing yes but it comes in second their.

Think we will be leaving the Bass alone as there was no sign of them on the May long weekend and my 37yrs of fishing sudjest they might not be done standing gaurd.

On the CANADA DAY long weekend.

Either that or somthing verry bad happend to this little Bass lake.

Hope not.