Travel Rod

basketclam

Taking a trip to BC this summer to do some kayaking. Space is limited, so I'm considering purchasing a travel rod, 6' or 6'6", medium action, 3 or 4 piece. Will probably just tack one of my existing reels onto it. You folks know of any rods I should take a close look at, or have suggestions regarding rods I should waste my time with?

This strikes me as a topic that may have come up before, but when searching for "travel rod", 20 pages came up! I figured that starting a new thread would be the best use of my time.

Thanks for any help!

Taking a trip to BC this summer to do some kayaking. Space is limited, so I'm considering purchasing a travel rod, 6' or 6'6", medium action, 3 or 4 piece. Will probably just tack one of my existing reels onto it. You folks know of any rods I should take a close look at, or have suggestions regarding rods I should waste my time with?

This strikes me as a topic that may have come up before, but when searching for "travel rod", 20 pages came up! I figured that starting a new thread would be the best use of my time.

Thanks for any help!

Bass pro shops "Extreme" 3 pc travel rods on sale now reg$99.95 sale $69.95

Comes with case and all.

Regards

SteveO