Llungen spinners

singingdog

I picked up a couple of Llungen inlines for musky the other day: great looking skirts and construction. BUT, each one of them stopped spinning after about 10 casts. I can get them to spin by giving the rod really hard jerks, but that gets tiring real fast. Anybody else have this experience? Any fixes? No, there are not weeds caught in or around the blades or clevises.

Sounds like a defective batch of clevises to me and there must be others with the same problem. Can you contact the manufacturer about the problem? They're in Missouri at 636-227-2514.

Are they regular Colorado blades? What size blades also? Are they stopping after they start to spin or just hard to get started?

I know that some larger regular Colorado blades will need a pump to get them going or start to crank as soon as they hit the water that will in most cases fix your problem.

I tried them again last night. They seem to do alright at lower speeds, but just quit turning when burned. They are a colorado blade, and do require a bit of a pump to get them started. The jury is out on whether or not they will catch fish (everything else will be forgiven if they do!).

Thanks for the replies guys.

I tried them again last night. They seem to do alright at lower speeds, but just quit turning when burned. They are a colorado blade, and do require a bit of a pump to get them started. The jury is out on whether or not they will catch fish (everything else will be forgiven if they do!).

Thanks for the replies guys.

Llungen DC-10 inlines are my favourite muskie baits to throw. i've got a whole box full of them, and have yet to have an issue with the blades not spinning. i'm burning them within a foot of 2 of the surface.

6 of our 7 skis this weekend were on DC-10s... the other fish was caught on one of my hand tied bucktails.