The Real Season begins next weekend

mistyriver1

Nice!!! I'm waiting for the 3rd sat in June as well. My had caught 2 a 48 and a 52incher in GBay over the past week walleye fishing. Figures, hopefully I get a couple 'eyes over the weekend to grace the pan while I patiently wait for the GBay opener.

This'll be me Addy, hopefully with a big stringer of muskies dragging behind ;)

C'mon over & say hey if you spot us.

What boat will you be in ??

Cnv0398-1.jpg

Sounds good, will do!

We'll be in a 15' White "Canadian Classic" junker boat with an old 45HP Merc. LOL

The boat is moored at Emerald Isle Marina.

Handlebarz are READY 2 FLY

I've probably seen your boat many times, I always use their ramp when I'm fishing Upper Buck.

its actually fellow OFC'er Whitemikeca's boat, I'll be the eager passenger sitting to his left.

good luck

I'm probably gonna launch at Gannons Narrows Marina Phil but not sure of the time yet.

Are you heading out with Sherri Lew? :)

Well I don't get all excited about musky fishing per say but I'm almost finished a new musky rod that'll be heading to Lakair with me. Hopefully it'll catch me something. :)

st_croix_musky_1.JPG

st_croix_musky_2.JPG

That looks real nice Chris , nice job :good:

Are you heading out with Sherri Lew? :)

Absolutely Jim, she's had the musky bug real bad for a few years now and she joins me as often as possible.

Where bout's you guys heading on Saturday ??

I'm heading to the shallow weed flats on Pigeon south of Gannons Narrows.

We might see you out there as well. That's our traditional musky opener water...

Absolutely Jim, she's had the musky bug real bad for a few years now and she joins me as often as possible.

Where bout's you guys heading on Saturday ??

Probably Kawarthas somewhere Lew, I'll probably end up just going to look for a shiny skeeter boat and follow it around ;)

Thanks Jim, much appreciated. I'm gonna make sure you fondle it, new business is always welcome. :D

I may be interested in up-grading to one of your works of art myself someday Chris, just not sure about the fondling part though :lol:

Edited by lew

I may be interested in up-grading to one of your works of art myself someday Chris, just not sure about the fondling part though laugh.gif

that's just wrong

Sure, it sounds way wrong, I agree, but it's getting attention. tongue.gif

Probably Kawarthas somewhere Lew, I'll probably end up just going to look for a shiny skeeter boat and follow it around ;)

Jim if your going to follow that boat around on Pigeon don't follow it race around it full tilt pull up on the next point and cast your bobber it works like a charm :whistling:

I know there are a few OFC members heading down to LSC I will be out with my little girl and having a blast with her. For the guys heading down here that I have not talked to

PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR FLOATING EVERYTHING OUT HERE!!! This spring has been cleaning out all the creeks fields and back yards you will find everything from twigs to full trees and they will be just under the water the water right now is very dirty and its hard to see these things so please be careful out here on LSC this weekend. Play safe and shoot me a PM if your heading down here or have a look for us we will be in this boat.

IMG_2415.jpg

Sounds good, will do!

We'll be in a 15' White "Canadian Classic" junker boat with an old 45HP Merc. LOL

The boat is moored at Emerald Isle Marina.

Handlebarz are READY 2 FLY

Hey I take offence to you calling my boat a junker boat!! That junker boat has treated me well the last 5 years. You are no longer welcome aboard!!!!!