I LOVE RAIN

FOR YRS NOW I NEVER DO THE OPENER THING.BUT WAS UP AT SIX TODAY AND IT WAS POURING OUT.

I KNEW ONLY THE HARDCORE GUYS BE OUT. MEATHUNTERS AND RUBES ARE MADE OF SUGAR SO I DECIDED TO HEAD OUT.

HIT A REAL POPULAR HOLE WHICH IS ALWAYS BUSY ON OPENER. BUT NOT A CAR IN SIGHT :)

FISHED IT ALL TO MYSELF TILL NOON.

ENDED UP 14 BOWS ALL SPAWNED OUT AND 1 3LB BROWN WAS AN AWESOME SURPRISE.

GLAD IT RAINED OR ID PROB JUST BE GETTIN UP NOW LOL

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A SAFE ONE.

MY WIFE WORKS FOR DURHAM POLICE SO I WAS VERY PLEASED TO HEAR HER TELL ME COPS WERE OUT LAST NIGHT GIVIN PEOPLE TICKET FOR FISHING BEFORE 12AM ON OSHAWA CREEK.

THUMBS UP TO DURHAM POLICE. THANKS FOR HELPIN OUT THE CO'S.

WAS PROB QUOTA WEEK ANYWAYS LOL

Betcha the boys are loving the GBay tribs... nice and sunny up here and no sign of the heavy rains folks were all so worried about 5 days back!

Great day out for you Scott ! Thanks for the post... steal the wife's camera next time would ya!

I had a great day as well!!!

For about two hours, I caught a fish on every drift!

Only bad thing that happened today was that the screw on my Islander fell out yet and I couldn't find it. :(

Good thing I brought a spare reel!!! B)

FOR YRS NOW I NEVER DO THE OPENER THING.BUT WAS UP AT SIX TODAY AND IT WAS POURING OUT.

I KNEW ONLY THE HARDCORE GUYS BE OUT. MEATHUNTERS AND RUBES ARE MADE OF SUGAR SO I DECIDED TO HEAD OUT.

HIT A REAL POPULAR HOLE WHICH IS ALWAYS BUSY ON OPENER. BUT NOT A CAR IN SIGHT :)

FISHED IT ALL TO MYSELF TILL NOON.

ENDED UP 14 BOWS ALL SPAWNED OUT AND 1 3LB BROWN WAS AN AWESOME SURPRISE.

GLAD IT RAINED OR ID PROB JUST BE GETTIN UP NOW LOL

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A SAFE ONE.

MY WIFE WORKS FOR DURHAM POLICE SO I WAS VERY PLEASED TO HEAR HER TELL ME COPS WERE OUT LAST NIGHT GIVIN PEOPLE TICKET FOR FISHING BEFORE 12AM ON OSHAWA CREEK.

THUMBS UP TO DURHAM POLICE. THANKS FOR HELPIN OUT THE CO'S.

WAS PROB QUOTA WEEK ANYWAYS LOL

Went to oshawa in the evening and there was no one in sight pretty much all along the creek...kinda surprised.

I was out your way COPPER fishing with a buddy of mine, we were mostly targeting browns and we noticed the samething not a lot of people out until the rain slowed. Of course I did notice on the Friday night a popular place in oshawa had multiple tents pitched. I will never understand these people that stand shoulder to shoulder in what can't be more than 20 by 10 foot pool.

Iunderstand these people that stand shoulder to shoulder in what can't be more than 20 by 10 foot pool.

The main reason I stay far away from any of the tribs on opener. Was much more enjoyable for me to be on an inland lake with plenty of elbow room and peace.

That, said...sounds like you had a great opener anyways Copper!! Good news on the pre-opening bust as well!