OFNrs, they just don't get any better

Big Cliff

Well, today was the big day, it was time for the docks to go in, a job I just can't do myself anymore.

Skeeter and his son showed up, Pikeslayer his beautiful wife, and son showed up and brought Jorden (one of Sean's college friends) along as well. It took us 3 hours but the docks are repaired and in. I could never have done it without them.

Thank you each and every one of you for all your hard work and wonderful company! :worthy:

Pics of Pikeslayers wife?

Just Kidding.

A lot of great people on this board. I can tell you that much.

CW,

Picture this;

Waking up with the love of your life for 30 years. It doesn't get much more beautiful than that.

Slayer.

ps. I know you're just kidding. BTW, I know a few other members here with beautiful wives. I hope you have/will found yours.

Well, today was the big day, it was time for the docks to go in, a job I just can't do myself anymore.

Skeeter and his son showed up, Pikeslayer his beautiful wife, and son showed up and brought Jorden (one of Sean's college friends) along as well. It took us 3 hours but the docks are repaired and in. I could never have done it without them.

Thank you each and every one of you for all your hard work and wonderful company! :worthy:

I am happy everything went well Cliff. Sorry I could not make it up yesterday :angry: But I will soon as things are good.

CW,

Picture this;

Waking up with the love of your life for 30 years. It doesn't get much more beautiful than that.

I know what you mean...No matter where Maribeth and I go...I'm always with the best lookin' gal in the room !!!