Fish-A-Thon 2011 - Sponsor Gift

Leecher

I've been wanting to keep this a secret from you all for the longest time, but today, just couldn't resist :) Finally finish putting my little contribution together :D

It's been a couple of years already since my dad past away from this terrible disease and to this date, really miss him :( This event (last years and this year) is the reason I became involved in donating a gift to the Fish-a-thon and truly appreciate Ryan's aka TheUrbanFisherman's efforts (this also include all volunteers.... too many to name but you all know who you are) for raising money toward a worthy cause :thumbsup_anim:

So this year I wanted to do more.... more in the quality of the product I would deliver and this is what I came out with, enjoy:

The crate

DSC05440.jpg

Inside look

DSC05444.jpg

Closer

DSC05442.jpg

DSC05445.jpg

I also made a little video for those that enjoy some of my hard rock music selection

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid732.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww321%2Fleechman1%2F2011%2FFish%2520o%2520Thon%2FFinal%2520Product%2FFish-a-ThonFinalProduct2011.mp4">

If ever got to win that :whistling: I would never use it, Fantastic work and I would only cherish and display it .Way to excellent for use... :clapping:

Thanks Loonietoon!!! If you ever win it, I hope you get to use it and catch a biggun with it B) That would be the ultimate for me :thumbsup_anim:

that is some GREAT work there Jacques! I know you sent me the pic's of the box/case but not what was inside. Who ever win's this IS going to be one happy person!

Thanks Geoff!!! I knew you would like it :thumbsup_anim:

What a nice thing you have done Jacques !!! C'est magnifique mon ami !!! Anyone would be proud to own that. Looks like many hours and lots of love went into the making of it.

thumbsup_anim.gif

Paul

Merci Mon ami Paul!!! About a month's work into it overall :)

Jaques - YOU ARE THE MAN, Mon Friere! Thank you so kindly for donating this very heartfelt gift to our Fish-a-Thon for Cancer. This year is gearing up to be by far the biggest and best Fish-a-Thon to date... much bigger than we ever imagined and we have the support of guys like yourself to thank!!!! I'm at a family dinner and snuck away to post this so I better bounce before I get caught! :whistling: haha I'll talk to you shortly and Thank you once again this is awesome!

Jaques - YOU ARE THE MAN, Mon Friere! Thank you so kindly for donating this very heartfelt gift to our Fish-a-Thon for Cancer. This year is gearing up to be by far the biggest and best Fish-a-Thon to date... much bigger than we ever imagined and we have the support of guys like yourself to thank!!!! I'm at a family dinner and snuck away to post this so I better bounce before I get caught! :whistling: haha I'll talk to you shortly and Thank you once again this is awesome!

Thanks Ryan!!! I'm thrilled to hear that it's shaping up to be the biggest and best for this years event B)

I think you guys deserve a big hand of applause for undertaking such responsibilities.... it's guys like you that makes a difference B)

I will send you a pm when I put it into the mail (not now but in July :) )

talk to you later!!!

Ok, I tried to find the french word for saying, very nice. Hope this is it Jaques

très mignon

If not,well,I tried, very nice work bud and :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Brian!!! Mignon will do.... Très mignon is very well said and appreciated :thumbsup_anim:

Jacques, my man!! Truly, an awesome donation towards this great event! I've said it before, wish you were closer, and, could make it to DC!! I know myself, and, some of the other participants would love to meet you in person, bud! :clapping:

Thanks Frankie!!! The feeling is mutual... wish I was closer to partake in this great event :blush: Hoping that some day I'll join you guys :)

:clapping: awesome... i hope i win it too :whistling:

Thanks splash!!! I wish you the best of luck :)

Tres Bien mon amie ( no worries i cant spell in English either)

Your a good man Mr Jack your dad would be proud without a doubt :clapping:

Thanks Twocoda!!! As long as you say "très bien" all is good :) I'm sure my dad would of loved to be the beholder of this little gift :D

Thanks again mon chum!!!