Leader Debate(NF)

HTHM

tonights is English so you can tune in or wate for the French one. whistling.gif

PS, I would have needed you there beside me Paul to tell me what the hell they were saying... unsure.gif

I'M english Geoff, but the french one, for someone like me who speaks french, is gonna be a real hoot.

All that broken french, and accent is gonna be funny as heckwhistling.gif

WAS GONNA SAY FLORO WHEN I READ THE HEADLINER FIRST LOL BUT REALLY DOES IT MATTER. THEY ALL MAKE PROMISES AND NEVER COME THREW. MIGHT AS WELL VOTE ME IN. COULDNT REALLY SCREW IT UP MUCH MORE THEN THEY ALREADY DO LOL

Yeah,same bull crap every time.Those that vote and think it makes a dif. :rofl2:

Havent seen one thing that has made me say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ya I vote ,just cause I can :canadian:

Can't stomach any of them. Why waste time wactching them on the tube. Nothing but idiots. Wish I could find one of them worth my vote, going to be tough to decide, and no the torture of listening to them debate would not help to sway me.

Might as well have this dude run for federal politics, can't screw up any more than the others.

Brother Mike

I'm just curious if anyone else's lower body sphinctor tightened like mine did when Iggy started ranting about gun control?

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I think the Liberals are pretty much done after Count Iggies performance, party loyalties aside I can`t believe how anybody could vote for this guy. Missing 70% of the votes in the house is shameful.

Part time Canadian looking for a new part time gig, well Mr.Ignatief the office of the Prime Minister of Canada is not a part time gig so back to Boston with ya!

I've voted in every municipal, provincial & federal election for more than 40 years but the last time I voted, was definetely the LAST time I'll ever vote again.

It's just getting too tough to pick the best of the worst anymore and I've got far more important things to occupy my mind.

I watched the whole thing last night, kinda waiting for the train wreck to take place. Human nature forces one to watch disasters as they unfold...

Best line of the night, I thought anyway, was from Layton. Now I am not a fan of the guy, but I do appreciate a good line.

Layton to Harper... as best my memory serves...

Mr. Harper, we don't need anymore penitentiaries, the folks in the Senate are quite happy where they are! :jerry::jerry:

HH

I watched the whole thing last night, kinda waiting for the train wreck to take place. Human nature forces one to watch disasters as they unfold...

Best line of the night, I thought anyway, was from Layton. Now I am not a fan of the guy, but I do appreciate a good line.

Layton to Harper... as best my memory serves...

Mr. Harper, we don't need anymore penitentiaries, the folks in the Senate are quite happy where they are! :jerry::jerry:

HH

Yes that was a good one! :lol:

They came off much better than last time with Elizabeth May there talking facts and figures looking like she was the only person in the room that knew what was going on.

My local rep. is a member of the "tough on crime as long as we're not the ones doing the crime" party and says he's not interested in federal issues, probably because he's not allowed to talk about them, and wants to concentrate on local issues, so I'll give him a vote when he runs for council.