Facts of fishing Live

kickingfrog

Hey Gang,

Hope all is well with you guys. I am really excited that Subway has asked us to do this tour again. This years version of Facts of Fishing LIVE will be even bigger & better than in the past. This time we have decided to do all the shows in theaters. This will allow for a much bigger crowd & and much better show. If you have never been to a Facts of Fishing LIVE show let me tell you this is not your average fishing seminar. It's the perfect mix of a Fishing Seminar / Rock Show with a little comedy squeezed in. I guess I always wanted to be a rock star or a comedian but was only missing one thing TALENT! So this is our answer to that lol.

Anyways it will be a crazy fun night I am really looking forward to seeing all of you guys & listening to J.P & Paul I always learn something from them. However since we do these events totally FREE we do not spend a bunch of money advertising them. Our goal is to pack each location & as I said we have some pretty big locations to fill this time around. So we need a bunch of butts in the seats. But I really think this will be a great opportunity to promote fishing & get people excited about our great sport of fishing. So we do need your help with spreading the word about these nights. Please help us by posting this event at work or on other boards you may use or on any of your own websites, facebook or twitter. Or even better yet do it the old fashioned way just invite your fishing buddy's out to great, fun & FREE night. Lastly (guys) maybe even tell your bride that you will finally be taking her out to the THEATER for the night like she has always wanted you too (Hey They Are In Theaters)lol.

I hope to see you all there for a good night & please remember to bring a canned food for the local food bank.

Thanks OFC'ers for your help and support as always!

Dave

Hoping to make the Kitchener show, after work. Dan and Ryan, we still have to plan that carp outing :)

Frankie! - You bringing Juli and the boys out the FOF LIVE?

ps. My local carp spots are a mid-summer thing! The only solid spring spots I have are downtown London! Loaded with carp and suckers t'il your arms fall off... I've been meaning to bring Averie down there for a few years now.

Frankie! - You bringing Juli and the boys out the FOF LIVE?

ps. My local carp spots are a mid-summer thing! The only solid spring spots I have are downtown London! Loaded with carp and suckers t'il your arms fall off... I've been meaning to bring Averie down there for a few years now.

Just noticed this Ryan...will probably just be myself, unless we decide to do the London show instead.

Mid-summer sounds good for the carp thing, we'll all talk soon!