Call of Duty PS3

cwpowell

Anyone onn the board play?

Played 'em all except the newest one. I only play solo, not online. They're fun. My problem is I get them as hand me downs from my son so some are on the PC and some are on his old XBox which he gave me when he got the newer XBox360. He also has PS but I haven't got a handmedown of that yet.

JF

I call Bull on this one!!!!!

What about your kids wii with the fishing game on it? whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Buddy I can't even hook the thing up. biggrin.gif

I watched them play a couple times when they first got it. They havn't touched it once since we moved in July.

Biggest waste of money ever.

I prefer not to play with hackers and lag-switchers, therefore I play on the 360. The only games I buy for the PS3 are exclusives like KZ, MGS, Gran Turismo. Honestly, I haven't bought a game for the PS3 in over a year, it's only ever used for watching blu-rays now.

I have MW2 for PC and MW2+Black ops for PS3...but spend more time playing on PC than PS3...cuz I am so used to the mouse from playing Counter-Strike (one of the best game of all time!) Being a CS pro makes MW2 so easy to handle...for real!

xbox 360 is a joke .ps3 is way better blu ray built in free internet better games less annoying children everybody i know who bought a 360 sold it and got a ps3 .far superior system

well, you've convinced me...im going to buy a ps3 right now! :rolleyes: