Classifieds

JohnF

Just wanted to say that the classifieds are a heckuva resource we have and the OFC folks are truly ladies and gentlemen. I'm frankly shocked at the speed that things happened and how cooperative everyone was, particularly considering how unprepared I was to do this.

I'd name some names but that may be kind of personal so I won't. I hope everyone is completely satisfied with their purchases and it's great to see my gear going to good homes where it's bound to be used more than I'm likely to.

JF

I think that this place is a heckuva place all 'round John. People like you make it what it is..

It's more than any individual. I think we're all elevated by the people with whom we have to interact. At the risk of sounding smarmy all my experiences with the forum and with the individuals I've dealt with online and met personally have been better than positive. This is not the first popular online group I've been involved with but it is by far the best. Even the bickering is gentelmanly.

JF

.. and I was gonna say he hasn't met me in person yet John P

LOL Dont worry Wayne,Im sure he,ll think yer a gentlemen.

When I sell the odd thing,it,s to get rid of it and give a member a good deal at the same time. When Im buying,theres the hard nose that wont budge,but it,s amazing how a tin of cookies can get to them.LOL

I have only bought one item here that I was not pleased with back a few years back.Sucked it up and never bought from them again.

When Im buying,theres the hard nose that wont budge,but it,s amazing how a tin of cookies can get to them.LOL

:whistling:

Mind you .. I can't even give you a pair of trailering mirrors! What's with that...

Edited by irishfield

I posted and sold my old TM and also my fish finder to the same guy.....and had several other offers for them....but of course I priced them right.....I would rather sell something at a VERY reasonable price for 2 reasons....

1....it's used and if I get whatever is better then nothing.

2....if it craps out on the guy I sold to shortly after the sale, he and I wouldn't feel bad about the sale experience.

Bob

whistling.gif

Mind you .. I can't even give you a pair of trailering mirrors! What's with that...

LOL....The post that won't go away. sarcasm.gif

Honestly they have to be of some value to someone Wayne and hopefully, eventually someone will take 'em off your hands. thumbsup_anim.gif

I looked again,I can see just fine.LOL

Spiel ,since were talking "classifieds" want to sell that float reel in yer avatar? :whistling:

If he sold it what excuse could he have for the jaunty angle of his pinky. :w00t:

Art