Habs - Bruins Game - Awful Hit

Leecher

I don't know if you guys are watching but Chara almost decapitated Pacioretty with a vicious hit :w00t::wallbash::angry:

The second period was ended while the emergency staff tended to the injured player.... Man I know it's a physical game but does it really has to be that way :wallbash:

All I can say is I hope Chara get's a big fine for what he did :devil:

Hope that Max pulls through

Edited by Leechman

Disgusting hit he intentionally drove his head into the stanchions, he has been looking for an opportunity since that little push a while back.

I would like to see a big suspension but that cutless wonder Campbell will not send a message.

Lets hope Patches neck is not broken!!!

Tough hit. That kinda thing has happened millions of times, gettin ridden into the pillars. I thin I would agree with a suspension and I would agree without a suspension. I am really on the fence about this one. I heard he is moving all his limbs, hopefully he is not too badly hurt. I am sure this hit will bring more blood in the next game.

Hope it all works out for this young lad.

Disgusting hit he intentionally drove his head into the stanchions, he has been looking for an opportunity since that little push a while back.

I would like to see a big suspension but that cutless wonder Campbell will not send a message.

Lets hope Patches neck is not broken!!!

No kidding w00t.gif It blows my mind to see a player do that type of coward hit wallbash.gif

Yah you know after seeing the replay a few more times it really looks like chara gave him an extra run with the forearm into the pillar on purpose. I am gonna get off the fence now. Chara should get suspension.

Well here's the replay of it here.... you be the judge

he new precicly what he was doing, he rode him and could have pinched him off at any time, but like was said here he gave him the extra heave hoe, you can tell by his reaction that he new what he did it was the what me look just like the crosby hit THE OLD WHAT DID I DO look

min 10 games buck chicken pluck betmen wont do it

and i like boston ... so there is no biast here

Edited by chessy

The nhl has had hits like this for years. The Al Iafrate hit is but one of many. The nhl has chosen not to address the problem properly by padding these areas better, or eliminating the glass in that particular area all together. But hey, those tv talking heads that sit between the benches now sure need to be protected.

Edited by kickingfrog

I don't see the intent to injure. I see a big defenceman finishing his check. Chara is about as clean a hockey player I can think of, to be honest. I just hope Max isn't too banged up. :dunno:

And yes, I am a Habs fan.

Go have another drink, Chara`s a bully plain and simple.

You probably think the Maclaren hit on Zednik a few years ago was just a big defenceman finishing his check. :wallbash:

You never wanna see that happen, but I don't think Chara's intent was to plow his face into the stanchion. I think he tried to finish his check and ride Pacioretty into the boards, taking him out of the play, but instead put too much into his check. Don't get me wrong, accidents still have consequences and I'm sure the league will come down on him, especially if Pacioretty is seriously injured afterward. But to me, it's just a crappy accident that can happen with hockey (like getting your face sliced up by a camera hole. I consider a check from behind 2-3 feet off the boards to be a much more egregious offense.

Hopefully the kid is ok.

Go have another drink, Chara`s a bully plain and simple.

You probably think the Maclaren hit on Zednik a few years ago was just a big defenceman finishing his check. :wallbash:

Since neither of us will ever know one way or another, I'd suggest you stop with the personal attacks, bucko. :good:

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Wasn't really that dirty, it just ended bad... I guess Chara might still get suspended, but he shouldn't.

Seems that the only people that are upset are habs fans.

"Qu'elle surprise"

Wasn't really that dirty, it just ended bad... I guess Chara might still get suspended, but he shouldn't.

"Qu'elle surprise"

Whats considered dirty? when his actual head is severed and rolls around the rink.....give me a break

"Qu'elle surprise"

Imagine that!!! :wallbash:

Seems all the hab haters think its not all that bad, probably a different story if it was Phil Kessel on the recieving end of the hit!!!

after looking at this time and time again; it's a dirty hit IMHO. I plalyed rep hockey for many a year and did have an honest chance at going on but 2 hit's like that cut me off from playing. I can honestly say (and yes, this isn't right) that when I was boarder line not being able to make the bigs that I would consider hitting a person in this 'dead' zone but didn't.