Kopper's Live target

Eazy

They are actually priced fairly low compared to some premium hard baits that the bass guys buy (I rarely use cranks )I will definately be putting a few of the perch in the cart when I do my annual shopping spree at BPS this year I have yet to try them but I am more than willing to pay the few bucks more for them over the rapalas just because they look so good their preformance on the water will determine if I'm a repeat purchaser or if I will stick with old faithful rapalas I can't wait to try the frogs though.

LOL!.......Yah, and if like Mercer's catching fish with them then you gotta run out and buy at least one of every size and color!

You may remember 2-3 years ago Dave had a crankbait done by Rapala with his "special colour" well I must admit I bought one and I must say it`s a killer bait I caught my largest small and largemouth Bass with that little crankbait, it has earned a spot on the wall of fame!!! :thumbsup_anim:

I'm going to be trying something new(to me) this spring, for small and LMB. Bombers Badonk-a-Donk.

I saw it on WFN, and it seems to have a really wild top water action to it. It aslo has rattles, so i believe it will be good for the waters i fish,stained.I bought 3 High pitch and i low pitch, in a few colors that seem to work here. I will keep you up to date.

I really bought it for the silly name, but i also feel good about the way they swim.clapping.gif

Grant Koppers has put a lot of effort into these baits paying particular attention to species detail. They are fine tuned and only use the best materials. I have used his baits and have found them quite productive. For what, I feel, is a high quality bait their price is reasonable in today's market.

I'm going to be trying something new(to me) this spring, for small and LMB. Bombers Badonk-a-Donk.

I saw it on WFN, and it seems to have a really wild top water action to it. It aslo has rattles, so i believe it will be good for the waters i fish,stained.I bought 3 High pitch and i low pitch, in a few colors that seem to work here. I will keep you up to date.

I really bought it for the silly name, but i also feel good about the way they swim.clapping.gif

ahahahaha I see those Badonk a Donk commercials 5 times a day...lemme know how that works out for ya LOL

The live target baits are amazing. The detail on them is just unreal, and when ur fishing clear waters, that can make a big difference. But the way he designed the baits and the way they move in the water is a big attracting factor to fish. Like someone mentioned 12 bucks for a premium bait is very reasonable compared to 20 and up for lucky craft and megabass.

They catch fish. And that's what we all wanna do!

If you are interested in catching walleye through the ice, the golden shiner series is awesome.

One of the big differences with these is the tone/pitch of the rattles. This subtle difference between, Live Targets, Clackn' Raps, Rattln Raps and Rattle traps really can mean the difference between a few or many fish. Proven again today, Live Target and Lindy Darter, both or which have louder, lower pitch rattles outfished the others.

Don't be a victim of the marketing machine. You will not catch more walleye using these cranks. Just like you won't start dating five supermodels if you drink Bud Light.

Drink enough Bud Lights and everyone looks like a supermodel

Guys as always every bait has it's place but as our water get clearer Live Targets place is getting bigger & bigger. If you look at what goes into the Live Target baits and compare apples to apples they are a deal. Bottom line is if used right you will hammer some big fish on them. If you don't believe me watch that show again and pay very close attention to what bait my fishing buddy is using that day! It's not a Live Target but I think deep down he wished it was lol!

I missed see you all at the Fishing Show this year but I hope to see a bunch of you at Bass Pro Shops on March 27th at 1pm.

Dave

Guys as always every bait has it's place but as our water get clearer Live Targets place is getting bigger & bigger. If you look at what goes into the Live Target baits and compare apples to apples they are a deal. Bottom line is if used right you will hammer some big fish on them. If you don't believe me watch that show again and pay very close attention to what bait my fishing buddy is using that day! It's not a Live Target but I think deep down he wished it was lol!

I missed see you all at the Fishing Show this year but I hope to see a bunch of you at Bass Pro Shops on March 27th at 1pm.

Dave

Thanks Dave !!!

I started my collection of them yesterday and i KNOW they will work big time.Gonefishing.gif

I have a lot of confidence in the Live Target Pumpkinseed. I have had marginal success on the perch. I can say that when compared to the new Rapalas out there, the difference in finish is incredible. Whether that difference is worth the extra few bucks to you will be up to you once you compare them.

I don't have the bank roll to fully deck myself out with Koppers lures, but I do have a number of them, and am quite happy with them.

I agree there on the pricey side but Grant has put alot of attention into the details on his cranks and they work.It may just be a confidence thing, but the bottom line is these cranks catch fish and for a few extra $$$$ I like the confidence aspect that I'm throwing a winner.I think they are one of the finest baits to hit the market in long time and from the results of alot of anglers there definitly a proven goto bait