HAPPY BIRTHDAY FISHERGIRL72

ccmtcanada

Happy Birthday to you , Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear FISHERGIRL, Happy Birthday to you!,

Good thing I was typing that or you would be laughing your *** off right now!

Birthdays are so very special... may you find joy in every moment today!

Cheers,

Jen

THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU GUYS AND GALS!!!!!! You are all the best! :thumbsup_anim: A special THANK YOU TO CLIFF AND CAROL for the greeting and cake, yummy, to bad I could not eat it.LOL And Caster, 35 spanking would be a bit too much for me.LOL, thanks Kennyman for the special posting and Jen, thanks for your tune of Happy Birthday.LOL :whistling: All of you have made this day alot brighter for me, thank you again! :D

Have a great day Julie..great sharing the day with you. But dang... now that I've been to the licence bureau and blown $296 on plate stickers I've gotta get back to work.

HEY,,,,, I just checked your profile because you said something about stickers for your plate and it is your birthday too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRISHFIELD!!!!!!!!!! It is great to share this day with you! I will even share the nice cake that Cliff and Carol gave me with you! :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Edited by fishergirl72

Thanks Julie....and as for sharing a piece of cake with you...don't tell Shawn Okay !! ?? He'll have to get his own on Sunday! LOL

LOL, Wayne that's ok Shawn does not like sweets anyways so we have the cake all to ourselves.LOL :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Roy and Bill!!! :D