Dinner with Phaneuf

danc

Well, my plans for my Dewalt contest win are starting to take shape finally. I've been dealing with a wonderful lady named Jocelyn from Dewalt. She asked me what my hockey skills were and I had to tell her that I haven't been on skates in 35 years, and I didn't expect to be competing for Dions job. :whistling: So she offered me an hour long lunch/dinner session at Real Sports across from the ACC with him instead. Apparently Real Sports has been named the #1 sports bar in North America by ESPN. Cool. I thought that this was a much better option for me, so I took it. Jocelyn is currently setting up dates and times. It should be an awesome experience walking into Real Sports with the Leafs captain. I can just hear the patrons talking now when we walk into the place. "Look! There's DanC from OFC. Who's that guy with him"? :rofl2:

LOL Dan :lol:

Sounds like it will be exciting. Let us know when so we can crash the party :thumbsup_anim:

What a great Idea Joey ... I'd be up for that :) In fact wouldnt he fall out of his chair if we lined up for Dan's autograph ... and apologized for interrupting him with his guest :clapping:

Edited by camillj

LOL now that would be priceless if there was 100+ of us standing there with our YELLOW jackets on and pics of Dan for him to sign. I will take the drive from Chatham just to do that for sure heck I guess we could have a lure for Dan to sign the girls could be crying and shaking when they meet ya Dan. Us guys just want to know what its really like to live so far away from the center of Canada LOL. My bags are packed ready to go.

OFC FLASH MOB 2011

Well, my plans for my Dewalt contest win are starting to take shape finally. I've been dealing with a wonderful lady named Jocelyn from Dewalt. She asked me what my hockey skills were and I can just hear the patrons talking now when we walk into the place. "Look! There's DanC from OFC. Who's that guy with him"? :rofl2:

LOL

tell us the time and day and maybe a bunch of us can come into the bar and ask for your photo and autograph ......wouldn't that freak him out.....

In fact wouldnt he fall out of his chair if we lined up for Dan's autograph ... and apologized for interrupting him with his guest :clapping:

hahaha, perfect. I work around the corner and would do this in a heartbeat. "Are you DanC? The speckle man from T-bay? Please can I have an autograph? Thank you so much Dan, this has been amazing. Oh, and Hi Dion, sorry to interupt."

Let me know.

hahaha, perfect. I work around the corner and would do this in a heartbeat. "Are you DanC? The speckle man from T-bay? Please can I have an autograph? Thank you so much Dan, this has been amazing. Oh, and Hi Dion, sorry to interupt."

Let me know.

Then DanC could reach into his jacket and give you some OFC boat decals,thank you for your time, and pretend this crap happens all the time :thumbsup_anim:

I double dawg dare all of you to do that lol. It would be absolutely hilarious! If I'd known it was going to be a meal instead of a skate lol, I probably would have decided to go with him but as it stands, Nipigon Joe will be tagging along. I am really happy for my big DanC though and hope he has a fabulous time.

I'm also totally in the dark as to who Elisha is, somebody wanna clue me in?

Dan doesn't need Elisha, he has NITA! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

DAMN STRAIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I missed a bunch of responses..............

What I said above still stands.

Edited by tjsa