what song are you listening to right now???

34 minutes ago, Spiel said:

40 years a fan, anyone else?

"40 years"... when I hear that it always scares the bejeesus out of me. In my mind, the 80's were only yesterday..lol

Yeah, had a crush on Kim Gordon back in the day...I was going to Google her to see what she looks like now...but I thought, no, better not ruin that memory..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly it has come to my attention from my friend who introduced me to the band Killing Joke over 4 decades ago that the guitarist Kevin "Geordie" Walker passed away yesterday morning at 64 years of age from a stroke. I was fortunate to have seen him in concert a few time in the last decade, always amazing.

RIP Geordie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well the day is winding up. Gordie needs a little Frisbee session and I could use a post dinner walk.
I'll leave you with a little Kim Gordon jamming with her friends........

• 2 weeks later...

My first concert at the tender age of 14.  While my parents were visiting friends in London I heard the music and had to investigate. Over a fence with some others and lost track of time. Police were called for a missing country kid in the city. My dad told them where I would be but I got back on my own. Caught just wee bit of shyte for that one. Worth it.