what song are you listening to right now???

• 2 months later...
On 8/13/2020 at 11:39 AM, SirCranksalot said:

Nobody----but Noooobody---could paint a picture with a song like the late and great John Prine who died of CV19

Have a listen--

I blame my whole musical life on John Prine. Likely my all time favourite writer and musician. RIP!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sinker said:

I havent visited this thread in forever, and i didn't scroll back far enough to check, but if your not following these sisters, you are missing out. Their covers are incredible, and thier original stuff is amazing! 

They are great, check Mar 4 and 11th 2019

Edited by dave524
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Took Forestry at U of T , 1969 to 74, most of the photos here are from that period, watched the Robart's Library being built out my residence window during that time, Yorkville was still hippies , coffee houses and music, they were breaking ground for the CN Tower, would catch Gord at his yearly Convocation Hall concert and even got to see a young Murray .  

• Like 2

On 11/14/2020 at 3:28 PM, Sinker said:

I havent visited this thread in forever, and i didn't scroll back far enough to check, but if your not following these sisters, you are missing out. Their covers are incredible, and thier original stuff is amazing! 

I couldn’t agree more. I think I posted them a while back. I love the slide work and strong vocals

• Like 1

• 2 months later...