fishing n autograph

what song are you listening to right now???

Got hooked on blues way back mid sixties when a bunch of British bands repackaged it and sent it back to North America, this guy should be far more well known than he is   

one more for the heck of it

Edited by dave524

9 years old and already doing promos, I believe he is an Aussie, I think he gets it and got the guitar faces down pat too

Lost Johnny a few years back, now Dr. John is playing with him again, R.I.P.   btw this is from an 80's show " In Session " one of the best things CHCH Hamilton ever did musically.

Just saw news about Dr J. Really enjoyed a lot of his stuff, his commercial success hid some awesome blues 

I took my daughters and their boyfriends to see Chicago this past Saturday evening.
It was a great evening and a great show.

They ended the evening with a resounding extended version of 25 or 6 to 4 that had everyone on their feet.

(video not from Saturdays show)

Chic1.jpg

Chic2.jpg

Chic4.jpg

Chic7.jpg

Posted this girl B4, still can't get over she is only 19,  aren't girls that age supposed to be listening to Justin Beeberlake or something ? not sounding like a seasoned blues guitarist

same studios as the last video, the Popa just killing a cover of Cohen's Hallelujah  

Recognize the rug ?? lots of great music gets played in that studio. I know I've posted these gals B4

Coming up on the 50th anniversary of Woodstock, about the only good thing about being 69 is the music of my youth didn't suck.

• Like 1